Chapter 47

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need!"

Arshita's Pov

The jaimala was done and right now Abhay and Chia were sitting on the stage busy in all the greet and meets!

Shubman dragged me down with him as he wanted our perfect couple photo to be clicked. And we were exactly doing that! Cameraman was giving us wierd looks as we weren't ready to let him go anytime soon. Specially Shubman. He can be veryy choosey sometimes!

"Shh... Shh... Ayee hello!" We heard someone saying and we turned to find Manjot and Nagar giving us 'you both are crazy look'

"Ye aise kyu lag rha hai jaise tu kisi kutte ko bula rha ho!" Shubman asked Manjot as they came upto us.

"Kyuki normally tum log sunte nhi!" He said and we gave him a look.

"Ha and I thought shadi khatam ho jaegi par tum dono ki photos nhi!" Nagar said earning a smack from Shubman.

"How can we help you?" I asked both of them and Manjot was the one to speak, "Sab khana khane Jaa rhe hai chalo!" He said and we nodded.

"Ye normally bhi bol sakta tha utni bakwaas ki jarurat nhi thi!" Shubman said to him as we walked towards the dining area were everyone else was sitting.

We came and sat with everyone as Shriya and Abhishek also came!

"You two should also do that overacting na!" Ayushi said to Abhay and Chia and they looked at her, "Kaunsi overacting?" Abhay asked.

"Vo ek dusre ko khana khilane wali!" she said and they gave her a look.

"That's not overacting!" Shriya spoke up but Nagar showed his hand to stop her.

"Seriously yarr overacting ke chakkar me dulha dulhan bhuke reh jate honge" He said and we were laughing.

"Shut up tujhe apni shadi me pata chalega!" Abhay said and Manjot started laughing, "Vo din pata kab aaega! Aaega bhi ya nhi!" He said while laughing and Nagar punched his arm.

"Tum dono bhi try kr ke dekh lo" Manjot said to us and Shubman gave him a look, "Kyu meri shadi hai?" he said while Manjot frowned, "Mai toh tera moment bana rha tha! Bhalai ka jamana hi nhi hai" Manjot said and I chuckled.

"Thanks for your efforts Mandy!" I said and he gave me a high-five.

I was eating when Ayushi and Aditi looked at me doing some weird actions! As I followed thier actions I understood that they were trying to tell that Abhay doesn't have his shoes on which we need to find out!

I nugded Shubman with my elbow and he looked at me raising an eyebrow, "Why is Abhay shoeless right now?" I asked him and he gave me an amused smile.

"That's because we're one step ahead of you girls!" He said and I gave him a look, "Won't you be on my side?" I asked giving a puppy look! Maybe it could help!

"I'll always be by your side but right now it's about brotherhood and I can't be the traitor!" He said smirking and I focused back on my food thinking of other ways!

The next moment Manjot who was sitting on my left nudged my shoulder and I looked at him,"What?" I asked he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I can help you" he said and I turned to him slightly, "About?" I asked.

"The shoes!" He said and I instantly I was more interested in this conversation as I asked how will he do that and specially why cuz he was supposed to be on the other side.