New Story!

Heyy there my beautiful readers!

This is not an update but a notice to inform you all about my very own new book which I published just yesterday! Well it's not on Shubman this time but on our very own Mr.Hotshot Manish Pandey!

Can't help it! Seriously! So I just wanted to tell you all that I'm really really overwhelmed and happy over the response on my both the ongoing books and I want to thank each one pg you for that! Love ya all💕

So just like you all supported, loved and showered your beautiful views on my previous stories please try out the new one too and I hope you all will not be disappointed! Show some love guys!

So the name of the book "STUCK WITH YOU" which is on Manish Pandey. Here goes a short intro on that!

"They say the person you fight with the most is the one you love the most!"

They didn't have a 'normal' relationship.
They teased each other.
They play hit each other.
They called each other names.
But underneath that, anyone could see how much they cared because if you listened closely to every joking "shut up" there was always a hidden "I love you" inside it!

They met they fought! They again met, they again fought! They again met and got married! What happened?

And maybe they became like even if we fight a lot, I still want you in my life! What's their story? What's their relationship? How they met? How they got married? Did they fell in love? Or did they kept fighting?

To know this unique and different story go and read the story of this "Stucked with each other" relationship!

The cast is out and the prologue will also be out soon! So guys go now and shower your love on the story! Waiting for you reveiws 💕💕💖💖