Chapter 28

"Something tells me I'm going to love him forever!"

Arshita's Pov

"So ready for our next destination?" Abhay asked as soon as we came out the ice skating rink.

"And what's that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise" Abhay said grinning.

"This was Shubi's idea and the next is ours, so let's go" Shriya squeeled happily and we went to our cars.

Finally after a fifteen minutes ride we reached our next destination and came out of the car. We went into a huge building and into the lift.

As soon as the lift's door opened I gasped. This was the most beautiful rooftop I've ever been to. The lights, the music, the ambience, the view, the tables, each and every thing was just perfect.

"Woww this is so beautiful" I said as we stepped out of the lift

"Well done bro! I'm proud of you" Shubman said patting Abhishek's back and he chuckled.

"Ye mera idea tha iska nahi" Shriya said and we giggled, "Chodo na babyy tum ho mai hu ek hi baat hai" Abhay said winking at her and took her to the table holding her by the waist.

"Come on" Shubman said and took my hand in his and lead me to the table. As soon as the four of us took our seats a waiter came and poured red wine in our glasses.

We ordered our food and as we waited for it to arrive Abhay started telling thier school stories.

"Chia aaj mai tumhe ek sach batata hu" Abhay said and she looked at him.

"Kya?" she asked curiously.

"You know jb maine tumhe pehli baar 5th standard me dekha tha na mai tabhi tumpe fida ho gya tha" he said and she started laughing.

"Haa Sala mujhse aake bola bhai teri bhabhi mil gyi hai, bachpan se hi tharki tha ye kutta" Shubman said and we laughed.

"You know lekin jb maine tumhe dekha tha na tum mujhe bilkul cute nhi lage the" Chia said laughing.

"Haww kyu Kitna cute toh tha mai" Abhay said making a cute face and Chia pulled his cheeks while laughing.

"Arshu pata hai hum jb 9th class me the na toh hum log ne principal ke room me patake laga die the" Abhay said laughing.

"Seriously?" I asked and he nodded.

"Haa aur Phir hum log ko ek week ke liye suspend kr dia tha" Shubman said.