Chapter 40

"You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you!"

Arshita's Pov

I felt my heart skip a beat.

As I took out that notepad out of that parcel, I looked at it carefully and just by looking at it I felt as if everything once again came in front of me and I wasn't even able to gather up the courage to even open it!

I didn't wanted to raise my expectations just over a sketchpad after all! But it seemed so difficult to do so right now. I kept looking at the notepad in my hands when Manjot nudged my shoulder.

"Open it!" he said.

I looked at it and took a deep breath before opening it, I didn't wanted to assume things and get happy over my illusions.

I opened it and to my surprise on the very first page if had my sketch! I ran my fingers on the sketch recalling the day when he made a sketch of mine for the first time.

A wide smile made its way to my face as I turned the and found another sketch of mine. As I kept turning the pages I couldn't help but smile like an idiot because of all those sketches!

But I came to a halt when I reached the very last page! It was a very cute sketch of Donald and Daisy

But I came to a halt when I reached the very last page! It was a very cute sketch of Donald and Daisy. I giggled looking at that and my eyes went down towards the right corner of the page.

It had a note which said, "I know I'm awesome and I also know that you didn't opened that wrapped gift so please do the honours!" I chuckled and instantly took out that wrapped gift.

I quickly unwrapped it and looked at the soft toy in awe. It was a Donald's soft toy with a small note in its hand. I smiled widely and took out that note.

"Meet me at the beach!"

I almost fainted at the thought of this. At the thought of him returning back! Is this truee? Am I not dreaming? I looked at everyone with a shocked expression and they smiled at me.

Abhishek handed me the car's key and I gave him a grateful smile, I took the key and almost ran out of the house. I parked the car at the beach and my heart did a back flip just at the sight of that familiar car parked there.

For the last two years I made myself believe that I was over him but I guess I wasn't right.

And today when the possibility of meeting him again was in front of me it tucked at me that I never really was over him! It was like a part of me that was kept quite for  a long time was woken up.

He was back.

He was fucking back.

I could feel my heartbeat rising with each step that I took towards the beach. I looked around frantically just in case I would miss him.