Chapter 44

"Let me be the one dancing through your dreams"

Shubman's Pov

The mehndi function was finished and all of us were sitting in Abhishek's room chilling out and playing before the sangeet ceremony.

"Babyy meri shadi hai, not me!" Abhay shouted as, I, Arshu, Abhay and Shriya were playing ludo and me and Chia were winning.

"Meri bhi hai for your kind information aur btw shadi ka ludo se kya lena dena?" Shriya said hitting Abhishek's arm and he just gave her a cheeky smile.

"I will also play!" Manjot suddenly shouted in Arshita's ear making her jump in surprise and she hitted him, "Mandy! Oww damn are you planning to make me deaf?" she said covering her ear!

"Sorry mai itni derr se muh uthake baitha hu koi mujhe khila nhi rha!" He said frowning.

"First, only four can play in ludo and second, agar meri girlfriend behri hui toh I'll kill you!" I said patting his cheek and he gave me a look.

"Yarr tu kya thuss rhi hai tbse idhar de" Nagar said snatching the ice cream tub from Ayushi and she shouted at him.

"Woww ice cream! Mai baad me milti hu, Mandy tu meri side se khel and you dare not make me lose!" Shriya said getting up and snatched the ice cream from Nagar.

Manjot smiled widely and sat at Chia's place, "Wow thanks to ice-cream , khelne ko toh mila!" he said while we laughed as Nagar, Ayushi and Shriya were snatching the ice cream from each other.

We kept playing and finally Arshita won a game at last after many attempts and and she was smiling like she won a lottery! "Yayayay finally I won!" She shouted and Manjot laughed.

"Tujhe kyu hassi aa rhi hai beyy?" Abhishek asked him and he spoke up, "Aaj history change ho gyi!" he said laughing and we game him a look.

"Matlab?" I asked him, "Ye jeet gyi na! Now history create hui hai aaj" he said and earned a smack from Arshita.

After all the rounds of ludo and the ice-cream snatching all of us were sitting together and watching a horror movie (The NUN) which was my idea! Yeah I know I'm genius!

I and Arshita were on the couch as she was sitting in front of me and her back was facing me while I hugged her from behind! And same was Shriya and Abhishek at the other corner of the couch while others were on the bean bags or floor!

I and Arshita were more busy in talking to each other than watching the movie.

"I have a new name for you!" she murmured and I kept my head on her shoulder.

"And what's that?" I asked and she giggled slightly, "Looser boyfriend!" she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she chuckled, "Cuz you lost to me in ludo" she said and I gave her a look, "And what about the games I won before that?" I asked.

"I don't count them!" she and we laughed when suddenly Nagar spoke up, "Ayee yaha comedy movie nhi chal rhi hai pls chup kro!" he said to us and I smacked his head.

"Tu udhar interest le na idhar kyuu le rha hai?" I said and he turned back to the movie.

I hugged Arshu tightly from behind while smiling saying, "I'm loving this!"

"What? Your new name or choking me right now?" she asked and I laughed, "Everything!" I said and kissed at the back of her head.

"Noo shittt! Don't go there!" Suddenly Abhay shouted making Shriya jump in surprise and we looked at him, "Babyy you scared me!" Chia said and he gave her a sheepish smile.