Chapter 25 Saturday

Olivers pov

It's been a few days since Gavin convinced me to go to football practice which went well so I decided to go to the match that I'll be having today.

It's the first match since I fucked up real bad, so I asked Gavin to sleep over at my house and of course he agreed.

I wake Gavin up by jumping on top of him and he groans.

Gavin: Ughh, what are you doing? What's the time?

Oliver: It's 5 am, I couldn't go back to sleep and I have to get ready soon anyways.

I caress his cheek and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.

Gavin: 5...more...minu..

He quickly falls back asleep with me still wrapped in his arms. I try to get to his neck and start to lick his sensitive spot. He groans and lets go of me.

Gavin: So you're playing that card huh?

He quickly gets on top of me and starts tickling me. I laugh and try to escape his hands but fail.

Oliver: Hhahahh, I'm sorry please stop!

Gavin: Hahah, that's what you get for doing that.

He lets go of me and leaves a peck on my cheek. I kiss him back on his cheek and then move to his mouth as my hand moves down to his lower body. Gavin kisses me back and our tongues intertwine. My mom suddenly knocks on the door.

O.mom: Hey boys, are you awake yet? You should be getting ready for the match. Breakfast is ready downstairs.

Oliver: Okay mom, we'll be there in a bit.

I burry my head into the pillow and groan.

Oliver: Ughhh I don't want to go, I'm so nervous.. I'd rather just stay here with you...

Gavin rubs his hand on my shoulder and then hugs me from behind.

Gavin: It's going to be fiiine. The practice went so well and your team is waiting for you, you know that.

Oliver: Mm.. you're right. Ughh, I'll go get ready you can sleep 5 more minutes if you want..

He kisses my shoulder and goes back to sleep as I prepare my stuff for the match.

When I'm done we go down to have breakfast and then we quickly leave the house. Dad and sister decided to also come along. In the car I discreetly grab Gavins hand, and we hold hands the rest of the ride which kept me calm.

When we arrive, my team jumps me and Gavin. We go to the changing room and Gavin together with my family went to sit in front of the field. Coach went through some strategies, but I was too nervous to hear what he said.

We leave the changing room and go out to the field to warm up. I get eye contact with Gavin and he waves to me and smiles. All anxiety just went away after that. I somehow felt so confident and secure knowing that he's there. I wave back and get serious with the warmup.