Chapter 19 Stay

Gavins Pov

O.sis: Hey Oliver are you there? Are you feeling any better? Can I come in?

We quickly fix ourselves and try to look as natural as possible. She opens the door and looks surprised at me.

O.sis: Oh Gavin! I didn't know you were here, its been a while.

Gavin: Yeah, how have you been?

O.sis: I'm good, Becka gave me a friendship bracelet, look!!

She walks into the room showing her right wrist with a bracelet that has rainbow-colored, different shaped pearls.

Gavin: Wow it's really nice.

O.sis: Oliver are you okay? Your face looks really red, do you have a fever or something?

Oliver: N-no I'm fine, it's just really hot in the room..

O.sis: Oh I guess you will be okay with Gavin here. I'll go to my room now to unpack my stuff! By the way, thank you for leaving the door open, because I forgot my keys again heh.

Oliver: What did we say about leaving the keys at home? You have to...

O.sis: It was nice seeing you Gavin bye!

I chuckle as she closes the door and run away to her room. Oliver shakes his head.

Oliver: She never learns... We've told her many times but it doesn't seem like...

I give him a peck on the cheek to interrupt him. He turns around with his hand covering the cheek I kissed.

Gavin: She's just a little kid, she will learn eventually. Do you..

He gives me a kiss before I can finish. Surprised I part my lips letting Oliver's tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues intertwine as he moans in satisfaction. I part my lips from his, resting my head against his.

Gavin: Shhh.. Your sister might hear us..

Oliver: Yeah, you're right. We probably shouldn't be doing this right now..

Gavin: We don't have to stop.. We just have to make sure to be quiet.

Oliver agrees so I continue by playfully giving him a few pecks on his lips. He runs his hands through my hair pulling me closer. Just as I'm about to take his shirt off, we get interrupted again, this time by my phone ringing. I let out a sigh as I pick up my phone to see that it's my mom calling. Oliver rests his head against my shoulder as I answer the call.

Gavin: Hello?

G.mom: Hi sweetie, Malek and his mother will be coming over today around seven. Can you go buy groceries and make dinner by then? Your dad and I will try to be there by then ok?

Gavin: Sure.

G.mom: See you tonight then byee~

Gavin: Bye..

I sigh as I draw my hand through my hair. Oliver seems half asleep resting on my shoulder. Now that I think about it, he looks sleep deprived.

Gavin: How much sleep have you been getting these past days?

Oliver: Um..I don't know, it's been hard because of everything that happened..

Gavin: Do you want me to leave so you can sleep?

Oliver: No.. I want you to stay but I overheard you on the phone, don't you have to leave?

Gavin: It's okay, I'd rather stay with you. I'll leave when you fall asleep okay?

Oliver: O-okay..

I wrap my arms around him as we lay down on the bed. His heart is beating so fast, he must be very nervous. But soon it calmed down and he slowly fell asleep. When I'm sure that he has fallen asleep, I kiss him goodbye and leave the house to prepare the food.