Chapter 18 Confession

Gavins Pov

Oliver: Sorry.. uhh you don't understand... I just... sorry for ignoring you...

Gavin: What? You mean at school?

Oliver: yeah... um.. I couldn't bare being around you... When you asked me why I was avoiding you... I just... couldn't get any words to explain even though I wanted to...

Gavin: Can you explain now..?

Oliver: Umm...I like you.. more than a friend..

I look at him surprised at what he just said. Did he say what I think he did? More...than a friend...?

Gavin: I thought you were disgusted when I confessed to you in 8th grade and now that we've met again you couldn't stop thinking about it and that's why you were avoiding me..

Oliver: What, no.. It's a misunderstanding... It's not like that Gavin..

Gavin: But if you like me why did you avoid me..?

Oliver: uhh..umm

He covers his face with his hands and shakes his head. I'm really confused right now...

Oliver: When I realized how I felt I just couldn't stand being around you. I couldn't bare seeing you around others, specially Simon. I get so jealous it drives me crazy.. I can't stop thinking about you, I even have trouble sleeping..

I just stare at him in disbelief. All we went trough just because of a misunderstanding... We fought and he had to loose a match..

Oliver: I didn't mean to tell you this when you've moved on. I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I don't want you to think that I'm avoiding you because I don't like you, it's just that I can't be around you.. I can't look at you the same anymore.. I'm sorry..

Gavin: What made you think that I've moved on?

Oliver: Umm.. well you and Simon got close and stuff... you know..

I chuckle as I get closer to him and run my hand through his hair and we get eye contact.

Gavin: I never thought I'd hear you say that... I lost hope after I confessed to you in 8th grade. I didn't know what to do when you kept ignoring me, it was so frustrating. Thank you for telling me this. It makes me so happy knowing you feel the same way.

I caress his cheek hoping he didn't notice my hands trembling. I hesitantly ask..

Gavin: Can I kiss u?

He slowly nods and moves his face closer to mine. I lean in to kiss him gently on the lips. He passionately kisses me back and it turns into a deeper kiss as Oliver opens his mouth letting my tounge enter his mouth. Our tongues intertwine as I run my hand down his waist and into his shirt.

He twitches as I caress his body pushing him down on the bed, pressing my hard erection against his. I move my hand up his body to his chest, still kissing him. As I touch his nipple he moans. Embarrassed he covers his face with his hands and I chuckle. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and tries to take it off me.

Suddenly we hear a knock at the door and we jump out of the bed startled.