Chapter 21 Breakfast

Gavins pov

The next day, Oliver sends me a message early in the morning.

Oliver: Hey, I don't think I'm ready to go to school..

Gavin: Oliver, it's going to be alright, you're overthinking okay? I'll come over to your house and we can go together. Sounds good?

Oliver: Okay finee. I'll prepare breakfast so we can eat when you get here (:

Gavin: I look forward to it!

I pick up my bag and look myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the house. When I arrive at his house Oliver's father opens the door. He looks surprised when he sees me and Oliver's little sister runs out hugging me.

O.sis: Hii Gavin! What are you doing here so early in the morning?

Gavin: I forgot something at your house, so I'm here to get it.

O.Dad: I haven't seen you in a while Gavin, how have you been? How's your parents, still busy with work?

Gavin: I'm alright, and yeaah still the same with work.. How are you?

O.Dad: Well, It's quite the same here too. Anyways, I'm glad we got to meet you again Gavin. I hope we can talk again soon but I need to take this little girl to school.

O.sis: NO! I wanna stay with Gavin!

Gavin: What about Becka, she must be waiting for you at school. We will surely meet again.

O.sis: You promise?

Gavin: I promise!

O.sis: Alright! Dad, let's go. Bye Gavin!

O.Dad: See you around.

Gavin: Bye!

O.Dad: Oh and Oliver, remember to lock the door when you leave because mom left earlier.

Oliver: Alright!

Oliver's dad and sister walk away as I enter the house. I put down my bag at the entrance and walk into the dining room where Oliver is sitting.

Oliver: Did you really forget something here? I didn't notice anything in my room.

Gavin: Yes, I left you behind, and now I'm here to get you!

I walk up behind him and hug him from the back. He chuckles and places his hands on my arms.

Oliver: So cheesy! Hahah

I give him a peck on his cheek and I go to sit in front of him. We eat breakfast and then take the train to school.

While on the train, he seems a bit nervous and uncomfortable, probably because he thinks everyone at school will judge him for his performance in the match. But I think he will feel better after talking to them.

We get off the train and walk to school. We see Simon next to the lockers and when he sees us, he waves, first looking surprised which then turns into a big smile.

Simon: Heeyy Oliver, we missed ya here.

Oliver: It was only ONE day.. Am I this popular? Hahah

Hearing him say that made me happy, the old Oliver is back!

Gavin: Of course, we didn't think we could last one more day without you.

I give him a light pat on the back and chuckle. He laughs and then smiles while looking at me.

Simon: Wait, what's going on here between you two?

Oliver's face turns red and he looks down, he's so easy to read. I chuckle as I draw my hand trough my hair.

Simon: Okaaay, I think I know what's going on here. So it all worked out in the end huh.

Simon walks up to us giggling a bit, placing is hands on our shoulders and takes a deep breath.

Simon: I'm so happy for you guys, but please don't make me a third wheel hahah.

He moves his head down revealing hickeys on his neck.

Gavin: Looks like you also got your fair share heh.

Oliver: Who left those on you huh? Seems like someone wanted to make it clear that you're taken. Hahah

Simon: Heheh, that's a secret.

Before we could say anything else, we see our classmates walk into the classroom, so we follow them.