Chapter 31 - His Story (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound as calm and collected as possible. But in reality, my heart was beating a million miles per hour and I felt like I was face to face with a lion. What the fuck was he doing here? I gulped. I wanted him to leave or at least not make this any worse, so I could leave. 

"Why are you avoiding me Blake? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, now a sad smile on his face, as he looked at me with his damn puppy eyes, that everybody loved so much. Strangely this relaxed me a little bit. Yeah he was taller than me and a little bit better build, but it was Ray he could never... but the party... I didn't know what to believe anymore. It was like somebody was playing a fucked up trick on me. 

"N-No honestly, I was just s-sick the past couple of days... Today I felt better. Shame that you couldn't make it to practice today.." I stuttered, still frozen in my spot. Please leave, please leave!

"Yeah.. a shame" he said, but something changed. The puppy eyes were gone and he suddenly wore a strange smirk. I have seen Rays smile a million times in my life, but never that kind of smirk. I'm not gonna lie, with all that had happened, it scared the living shit out of me. He just stood there, leaning against a locker, blocking my way to the door. A strange feeling made itself noticeable in my stomach, as if I was afraid, but deadly afraid. 

"I- I'm gonna go now... My family is probably waiting for me already." Lies, lies. They weren't waiting for me, Mom and Dad were probably on date night and Cody was god knows where. As he didn't say anything, I grabbed my sports bag and wanted to walk past him. Fuck locking this door, I'm out of here. But when I got to Ray, his hand met my chest and stopped me from leaving, as he pushed me further into the room. 

"Ray? W-What are you doing?" I asked and now my brain fully registered, what was going to happen. What had already happen. I was raped. By Ray, who was.. well not my friend, but a friend. H-He raped me. That night at the party, I didn't give my consent. He probably even drugged me or something. And he wanted to do it again. Suddenly, the nice happy and soft creature the whole school knew and loved was gone, but a monster came to replace it. He walked over to where I was standing and gently grabbed my chin with his two fingers, making me look up at him. 

"W-Whatever it is you are doing, please... please stop. Cody is waiting for me outside a-and I d-don't think, you really want to do what you-" I stuttered, tears forming in my eyes, as I was now really deadly afraid. But Ray leaned back, letting go of my chin. Does he pity me? Am I now free to go? 

"But Blake, we had so much fun at the party" he smirked coming closer again, putting his arm around me, as he went for the crook of my neck with his nose, inhaling my scent. I held myself together, but on the inside, I was shaking. "I know you remember. Stop lying, we are all alone. You know what happened. I drugged you and then I fucked you in the ass like the little bitch you are" he chuckled. That had it for me. I took all my strength and courage together as I pushed him off of me, throwing a punch right at his face. He hissed in pain and I quickly grabbed my sports bag, making my way to the door as fast as possible. Unfortunately, two strong arms got ahold of my shoulders, pulling me pack, as I fell to the ground. I grunted when my back hit the stinking old floor of our locker room. 

"Oh Blake, Blake, Blake. You think, you are better than me? And you think, you can get away with that? I will show you who I am! I am Ray fucking Hobbs!" he laughed, as I felt his fist colliding with my cheekbone. I yelled out in pain, but quickly tried to get up again. Ray wasn't having any of that, as he punched me in the stomach and kicked me right in the kneecap, twice. The stinging pain shot through my whole body. I just wanted to cry and the worst part, that he had planned, hadn't even started yet. Another hit in the face and suddenly, I felt an adrenaline boost, as I took my chance and kicked him right in the groin, making him yell out in pain. I got up and knew I would only make it out of here alive, if I fought back. I needed to, even when I was scared beyond believe.