Hot Springs Part 2

Meanwhile in the boys bath...

  " Ah~ this feels great! I feel like all my body aches are just fading away."-Nash
  " You sound like an old man..." -Takeshi laughed

 " I do not!" -Nash quickly replied

  "Alright alright... the girls sure are chatty today aren't they?" -Takeshi commented.
  " You're right, wonder what they're talking about?" -Nash
Are you an idiot...They're obviously talking about you... -Takeshi completely deadpanned. "So...have you found out anything about your magic?"
  Nash turned his head towards Takeshi, then he looked down.
  " N-nevermind forget I ever sai–"-Takeshi stuttered
  " I still haven't figured a thing out...funny right? It's been seventeen years and I still haven't found out what kind of magic I have..."-Nash
An akward breeze flew threw Takeshi's hair.
  " I-I wouldn't give up hope just yet... I read in a book somewhere–

  " WHA– You read!?"Nash couldn't believe what he had just heard.

 " Shut the hell up. Of course I do, my mom forced it upon us as kids. Anyway, I read that the longer a person doesn't use magic, the more magic energy they're able to retain. So even though it takes a while find your magic type... You'll probably be incredibly strong..."Takeshi stated
  " Strong huh...What an idiot. "-Nash giggled
  " And this is how I'm repaid...gee thanks..."-Takeshi replied deadpanned again. "Anyway, we should probably get out soon."
  " Yeah I agree."-Nash

  And so the boys headed back to their room. Soon after the girls came out and finally they decided to gather in one room to play games.

  "So...what game are we gonna play?" -Emma
  " Hm... How about rich man poor man?"-Takeshi
  " Sure, sounds good!"-Nash

  After playing the deciding round, they all say in their respective seats from.the richest being on the couch to the poorest being on the floor. Emma was the richest, then Nash and Takeshi, and Sylvia was the poorest.

  "Lay down your cards oh very poor man~" -Emma
  "Oh whatever! This game is way too much!" Sylvia looked at the 2 cards she had been given, wait a sec I have 4 nines...
  "Oh very poor man, it's your turn to go first." -Takeshi
  " Hehe...hehe...oh prepare yourselves~ NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE POOR TO GET BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!"-Sylvia threw her revolutionary cards.
  " WHA– IT CAN'T BE! HAVE MERCY!" -Emma
  "Hah! How does it feel to finally be the one to–" -Sylvia was interupted by Nash throwing down 4 Jacks.
  "WAIT A COUNTER REVOLUTION?! " -Takeshi, Emma and Sylvia
  " Is that–"-Takeshi
  " WHA–WAIT A MINUTE!"-Sylvia
  " It's seemed like a good time to use them."-Nash
    " Hah! Take that peasant!"-Emma
  " Are you trying to ruin me?!"- Sylvia grabbed Nash.

  Sylvia immediately tackling Nash and somewhat choking him. Emma rushing over to try and "save"  Nash. And Takeshi (like most of us) felt like the third wheel of his best friends harem. 

Why am here... Just to suffer...? -Takeshi said as he stared into the distance.

He looked at His sister, he knows she feeds off of denial. Living in past regrets he guessed
Then there's Sylvia who never communicates her truest feelings, taundere attitude, probably from her dad. And Nash, sometimes it looks like he's a walking corpse. Not that he looked like it, but he acted like it. As for himself(Takeshi)... he was filthy...rotten to the core... wishing for... no, begging for the dead to stay dead..."

 Suddenly, then a pillow slammed into his face and broke his thoughts.

  " Oh my, your aim is terrible as ever icy, better luck next tim—"-Emma
  " Oops, sorry, there was a mosquito on your face~" -Sylvia
  " Wh-whats going on(@~@)" -Nash
  " No clue, but I'm outta here..."-Takeshi

  Just as the boys were sneaking out, all hell broke loose. Suddenly two hands clasped their shoulders,

"Where are you two going..?" the girls glared at the two maliciously.

"Oh no..."- the boys

Well the both of them ended up getting involved, and the four spent the rest of their evening pillow fighting. It was more like destroying the bathhouse(as noted by Takeshi). Just as the first rays of sunlight peeked over their eyes, they were greeted by an unwelcoming presence.

In other words, when they woke up...oh it was a mess.

The whole room was wrecked down to the ceiling. The pillows and sheets, or what was left of them, were scattered all over, and the room was in shambles. 

Takeshi stepped up and somewhat tried to scold the girls for their over obsession for violence, which more or less flopped and turned into a heated argument. Meanwhile, Nash continuously bowed and apologized while also being lectured by the bathhouse staff. 

What happened after that was somewhat of a blur, but not completely forgotten. The air that drew this group of weirdos together.

Finally, the group headed back to the guild, leaving memories behind. 

Author Note:

- I would like to apologize for not publishing this finished chapter earlier, but I have aged and to me it is a bit cringe to keep writing this, but I will try >///<

- Second, I am writing ( Not publishing quite yet) other fanfics so this one is on the back burner, however, if anyone is still interested in this story I will try to remember what the plot was and try my best to continue it.

- Lastly I may recreate/redraw the characters lol (if I find time and inspiration)

- Thank you for you patience with this story.