The end

{Miles Edgeworth}
The judge yelled out, "Guilty!" And I felt victorious. I haven't felt like that in a while, and also feeling victorious to a case that didn't have much to it, that was something. But knowing it was just a act... Knowing that all this time was waisted for nothing, but a confession for me... Phoenix is also willing to lose his career for me too. I mean how stupid could this man be... Hehe, him saying these things to me... Made me feel something, I didn't fully understand them, but it was powerful. I felt my face burn, and my heart getting warm. Heck... I don't even understand the concept of love. I don't even know what to say... I'm sure Phoenix is waiting for a response... I walk over to him and held his hand, "you are such a idiot Phoenix," I then saw his face look back at me. I feel my face getting brighter, he begins to smile, "hehe, yeah I am." He agreed, and I put my arms arms around him, and I willingly pulled him in for a kiss. I didn't know if I was doing any of this correctly, but it felt right. I can feel Phoenix do the same as he pulls me closer. I heard "aw's" in the back ground, and I began to take it all in.

We slowly pushed each other away, and I smiled widely at him, "I love you too, Phoenix." I said, then everything came back to me... My memories. "I... I remember," I said shocked, not sure of all these memories coming to me all at once are true, but I remembered that girl, Valenie Q. She cast a spell on me, then me and Phoenix began to feel these deep feelings for one a other. I started to cry, I felt so happy, this is how I wanted to feel all my life, and now I get to, with someone I hold so dear to me. "Phoenix, please... Please promise me you won't leave me." Phoenix smiles, "I promise."

{Phoenix Wright}
Are lives together have been amazing. I got fired of course, but that's fine. I found a job that I wanted to do since I was a young boy, which was to help the sick. Me and Miles, got a lovely home together, it wasn't so big, but it wasn't so small. And we decided to... Well, adopt some kids, for are own. We had around five kids running all over the place and we loved every single one of them. There names are Loto, Chan, Xiang, Makenna, and Winter, they mean so much to us, and im sure they be great additions to are family. Also Gumshoe quiet his job to come and babysit the kids here and there, and got with a girl, that is extremely friendly. Larry, got to be with Franziska, and surprisingly they seem to be a pretty cute couple together. Maya, Godot, and Pearl decided to go and explore the world together as a happy family. Iris settled down at nice place and found someone that loves her back, she got married and lived happy. And Mia, finally felt like she could rest. So... everyone had a good ending, and that's where it all ends... Right? Yeah, I'm confident there will be no more to this story.

~Sighed By: Valenie Q

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Thank you so much for reading. And I'm so sorry for those who been here from the very first I posted from this story, that it has taken so long for me to complete. If you have any questions for me please don't be afraid to ask, I'm happy to answer, and now I'll just do loads of editing, and post like, stuff or ideas that didn't make it into the actual story, maybe you will consider that interesting... Idk, but again thank you for being here and hope to see you in some of the story's I might be posting later in the future ♥️ much love! And a thank you to all!)