The Guilty Verdict

{Phoenix Wright}
"Please tell us something! It's up to you now. Your words can help us with pretty much everything in this case!" Miles told Kadde. She began to cry, "there is nothing you have to know!" Miles began to scratch his head, "let me try talking to her." I suggested. Miles shrugged and step back a little So I could talk to her. "Thank you Miles. Now, Ms.Case please tell us what you know. We are aware that you have some knowledge on what happened here. Can you at least tell us if what Mr.Gomez said is true?" She said nothing. "Geez, Ms.Case I'm really suspecting it was you. Okay, if we call you up to the stand will you say anything?" Ms.Case looks at me with disgust in her eyes, "your suspecting me... Of killing my own sister?" Miles pushed me back a bit, "Phoenix... Ms.Case we don't have much to go off of here. Again, it would be nice if you confess something to us." She nodded, "okay okay, um... What Mr.Gomez said is a lie. And I would never have hurt my sister! I really love her. And I can try talking at the stand." Well, that answers all my questions :P "thank you Ms.Case, you really did save us. We will call you in, in a little alright. Once again thank you." Miles said while shaking her hand with a big smile.

We both left Ms.Case and Miles kept a smile on his face, "hehe what's with that look?" I asked nudging him. "Well my friend, what Ms.Case said about your "client" about his words being a lie, might have convinced me that he may have done the murdering, we just need to let the whole court hear it. And maybe it will give him the guilty verdict." My friend? Actually he dose have a point... "I'll be back," I told Miles. "Where you going?" I was beginning to walk away, "no need to worry, I won't be long." I smile back at him and continued walking tords my destination. I went to go talk to my client, "Mr.Gomez... did you kill your own wife?" I totally forgot to ask him... I'm hoping he didn't... But he just gave me a look and shook his head, "no! I would never." I sighed, "well the verdict is leaning towards you..." He looks down, "should I just take the blame?" I didn't answer him. I mean if it wasn't him then who? He might be the only option, or it won't make much sense anymore. "I... Have nothing to say."

Everything went by so quickly, the last thing I remember was the judge hitting his gable yelling "Guilty!" For what Ms.Kadde Case said. But even so... I smiled. I knew I lost. I knew I couldn't help Mr.Gomez. But it wasn't the end of it. I knew that... I looked at Miles and began to clap my hands loudly, everyone was quiet and I had all eyes on me. Perfect, "I have something really important to say. So I need it to be really quiet or you will miss the point of this case. And I'm not planning on repeating myself. So listen well-"