The Cupid's Goals

{Phoenix Wright}
The police eventually switched the two, to there rightful places, while Larry was going insane in the sidelines. The Cupid was wearing there costume still, did they not have enough time to take it off? Oh well. I shrugged. "Your smarter then you make yourself look Mr.Wright." Its a girl speaking? I thought it was a guy under that costume, to be honest. The Cupid kept talking, "He had drugs given to him, and eventually you would find out that I killed Kiyance with the bow and arrow its how it ends in every case, the killer gets sent to prison. But to be honest I never liked that couple, it just didn't feel right to me. She's pretty and nice, and Larry is a weak boy that needs a person that's in his level. I was going to kill Kiyance, so I can match make Larry with you Mr.Wright, but I was mistaken... I found a better match. There is love in this room right at this moment!" I almost vomited from her words. Me and Larry together, please. That will never happen in million's of years, there will be a quick break up... Not saying I would date a guy anyway... I see Edgeworth trying to keep his composure from laughing, as much as possible from what she said. "I just wanted to see people happy in the end and-" she was cut off by Larry, "Happy? Yeah right! You made people like uh... ME miserable, me and my baby girl were already happy and you stole that from us! How dose that make you feel you monster!" The judge smacks his gabble in his desk. "Mr.Butz I would like you to quiet down!" The cupid shakes her head, "I know your upset Mr.Larry sir, but I had to use you to make my ship come true by the power of this bow right here, aaahahaha!" I see her pull out a bow under the desk like it was magic, and aims at Edgeworth and quickly fires. She missed slightly, but left a little scratch on his left arm. The police hurried to stop her. Maya then took cover, and I see her aim for me, but they got to her before she fired. "Ahhh nooo! Wait, if I can't finish it, it might not work correctly!" I see Edgeworth faint to the floor. "MILES!" I yelled across the court room. The police took her away in a flash as you can still hear her screaming. I quickly ran to Miles, to see if he was okay. "MILES!" I got on my knees, so I can try to wake him up. "Miles! Wake up, Please!" I feel myself get teary. I held him in my arms just hoping he won't die on me.

Then I heard Edgeworth speak, "Phoenix, why are you crying?" I quickly look at him, I felt his hand touch my face softly. He then rubbed my eyes from the tears of worry. But I noticed his eyes gave a bright pink glow when we made eye contact. "What happened?" He asked cluelessly. I helped him get up, "Are you okay Miles? Your not hurt, are you?" He looks at me shaking his head, while holding on to his arm that had the little scratch, "I'm alright Phoenix... Its nothing... Really," and then he smiled sweetly. I was distracted by the rare site, but also heard the judge say the words I was hoping for, "I hear by call Larry Butz, Not Guilty!" I smiled at him too, "Well that's a good ending, am I right Miles?" Edgeworth looks away, "Yeah I guess you could say that-" I see Larry walking towards us when I was looking at Edgeworth. "Hey Edgyboy." Larry interrupted, "I wanted to ask... WHY WHERE YOU THE PROSECUTOR!" Larry says with betrayal as a single tear falls from his face. I was honestly wondering that too. But Miles just shrugged. It was really awkward at that moment... Larry looked upset, "Oh, well then, um... I'll leave you two alone, okay. Thanks, Nicky!" Larry walked away from us, and vanished into the hall. And... I didn't get a dime out of this, I made a annoyed face. I noticed Edgeworth was looking at me up and down, but this time he didn't look away. He was walking towards me, and I was walking backwards trying to back away. But I bumped on to his desk, and I sat on it, because he was like really close. His leg were between mine, he grabs my tie, so are faces were closer. He leans in to whispers in my ear in a light voice, "I'll give you a call, so you can come over to my place." I could feel his warm breathing against my neck. My heart was pounding really hard, and my face must have been red, because I was scared, and kind of uncomfortable. But he lets go of me, and he walks away. But stops to look back at me once more licking his lips. And he continued walking out the exit laughing lightly to himself. And I was left stun and speechless.