Getting the whip

{Phoenix Wright}
We finally made it to Edgeworth's place. It's been a while since I been here. The memories come flying towards me like a car hitting me in full speed. And plus the drive was so long. I got out of the car while raising my hands up to the sky to stretch.

Then Miles gets out of the car to go to my right side and gently pokes my side. I jump since I wasn't really expecting it, "Ahaha! Miles!" I laughed, and so did he. I poked him back gently as well and he also jumped laughing. We realized we were both ticklish. So we bagain to tickle each other like it was a little compition on who would win. We took a couple steps away from each other, to be fair. I ran for it, but Miles chased me, it kinda reminded me of kids playing tag or something. He then tackled me not to hard, so that I would get hurt when I fall on the hard floor. He was on top and he began to tickle me uncontrollably. I began to die of laughter, yelling for help! But all I can do is except the punishment.

He then stopped when he noticed I was out of breath. He got off and gave me a hand to help me up. We smiled at are childish actions and realized that Gumshoe was staring in "Aw!" We were bright red, and started to act like are older self's again. Gumshoe stopped admiring us and yelled out to us, "Can you pals help carry the food inside?" We both looked at him and quickly jogged to him to help him out. We carried the bags and drinks up the stairs. Gumshoe opened the door and gave the stuff to the maids that were waiting for us so they could greet us.

The maids left in a hurry. *Wack* And all I hear is Gumshoe yelling, "Ahhhh! Why me?" I was confused so I looked behind me to heard a other *Wack!* And seeing Miles getting wacked too. "Ahhhh! I'm sorry I won't be late again..." I kinda jumped to see Franziska Von Karma wipping everything other then me. "MILES! HOW DARE YOU BRING THIS FOOLISH FOOL TO YOUR HOUSE! YOUR BECOMING A FOOL YOUR SELF! SCRUFFY! TAKE THIS FOOLISH FOOL OUT OF THE HOUSE THAT HAS A VON KARMA IMMEDIATELY!" *Wack!* "Aaaccck!" Gumshoe yelled.

"Franziska, please I... Ugggghhh!" *Wack* "GIVE ME A EXPLATION RIGHT NOW MILES!" Geez shes so worked up over me... Wait, please tell me she's not the person that wants to see me... If so then I'm not sure how long I'll be living here...