Adorable

{Phoenix Wright}
We got tickets to play a couple games, we played little simple games and most of them were like hit the target to win and stuff. And with the hit the targets stuff I wasnt good at. Only the ones at the arcade like games with buttons and levers. But Miles was good at the hit the target stuff. Only misses seven percent it seems. Its kinda scary tho, hes good at aiming. He lets me try and well I missed pritty badly. So he sometimes go behind me and held my arms to show me how it was done. He was really close to me, but it was nice of him to try to show me. We ran in to a archery game and I was amazed by how skilled he really was. I see the look on his face, the determination, and the satisfication as he hits the target perfectly. I could tell he was enjoying him self. I was relieved that everything was back to normal, no awkwardness or anything. As I accidentally staired at Miles for a while, I saw someone in the back ground staring at us. It was Valerie. People would walked in the way and I tryed to tippy toe on my feet to see if it was her or not, but she was gone. Was it really her? I mean it looked exactly like her. "Whats wrong Pheonix?" Miles looks to were she was. I shake my head, "I thought I saw someone." He looked back at me, "I dont think I have any need on having this. So here, I think you can have this." His words cought me off guard. He got me something? I looked at his hands and he held out a stuff animal that was a panda. He handed it to me, and when I touched it, I felt the soft fur that it had. "Miles this is... adorable." I laugh to my self. He looks away. "Adorable? Mh, I guess I could agree." I gave him a smile, hes trying to deny it even tho he knows it is. "Well, thank you Miles." He looks back at me and returns the smile, "Well im glad you like it! Anyways, lets get something to eat." I nod as I carry my little panda that Miles gave me.

Me and Miles found a burger place that looked really good. I realized I was having Maya's diet this month, burgers and noodles. But a thought came to me, I felt that Miles planed the idea of coming here. We got are food and took a seat where we can have a nice view of the carnival. "Hey Miles, can I ask if you planned on bringing me here?" Miles took a big bite of his burger, probably so he avoids my question. "Miles!" he finished the food that was in his mouth, and started to laugh to him self, "Hehe fine yes I did." I wasn't expecting a yes I did. "Hehe, I did. But you dont have to out smart me here. I mean im sure your having fun here too. Or am I wrong?" I took a big bite of my burger since I thought it be funny plus the suspense. He laughs at me, I finished and gave him a smile, "Yeah of course I am, because I also get to be here with you." I just realized what I said, and I just coverd my face with my arms in embarrassment, Miles moves my arms out of the way and smiles, "Hehe, Im glad you are Pheonix. You know im glad to be here with you too." I took a sip of my drink since I was going to burst out in aw, and I saw a lock break. One more... Maybe it will come sooner then I thought it would have.