Damn it! What's happening?! Why are my memories are flashing to Izuku?! Just what's wrong?!

............................................................................................................

Izuku's POV

I can see Yuki return to height alliance on her own. I hold my head.

'just what was that?' I thought 'I just heard my voice and Yuki's? Just what was that?'

Whatever it is? It made Yuki uncomfortable. Like she's hiding something?

............................................................................................................

Yuki's POV

I hold my head.

Since the Izuku Midoriya in this world inherited One for All, now we're sharing the same memories...

Our minds are linked together since we boh had One for All

I can't! I can't let him find out!

If he did he might regret seeing those memories I had...

He'll be feeling the same feelings he did.

"Yuki?"

I turn "Todoroki? Is something wrong?" I ask

"I want to ask you something" Todoroki said then he breath out "the Shoto Todoroki in your world does he have the same life as me?"

I was surprised that he ask "yeah, he is" I answer

"I see" Todoroki mumbles

"however, he's different" I add up

"compared to the Shoto in my world he's a bit emotional sometimes" I said "there's a person who's always there to comfort him, his childhood friend."

"what kind of friend does he have?" Todoroki ask

I smiled "well, she's kind, caring and courageous enough to be friends with him" I said "and that person never left him alone. Even though his father cutted their connections from each other, she never stopped trying to getting touch with each other."

"and that person became special to his life, he even introduce that person to his mother when they were kids. And now they even became classmates in class 1-A. Become top students, they may have rival their quirks together, but they don't think of each other as rivals."

"they think of them as friends" I finish

"I see, did he have times that they had a hard times?" Todoroki ask

"well yeah, but everytime they have to fought each other that person always tells him "even thought I got freeze or burn, it'll never hurt me" that what she said. How reckless but how courageous."

"then that person must have changed him" Todoroki said

"yeah, he sure is" I said

............................................................................................................

That night.

I woke up then I head outside I couldn't sleep ever since those memories flashes in my head all of a sudden.

"you're awake?"

I turn "Bakugou?"

"what are you doing here on the middle of the night?" Bakuhou ask

"I couldn't sleep" I answer

"you're hiding something aren't you?" Bakugou said

I stiffen "I'm not hiding everything" I said