Epilogue

"Take care of your heart."

It's what everybody's been telling me. I did. I tried.

I took care of it because it was mine. But I failed anyway. The heart that caused trouble for me and my family. The heart that was troubled because of the poison. That poison. That destruction.

Walang araw na lumilipas na hindi ko naiisip ang posibleng mangyari kapag nabitawan ko ang tali na nagsisilbing harang mula sa akin at sa sinasabi nilang magiging kapalaran ko.

Destruction, they say.

I tried controlling my demons, I befriended them. I wanted to be good. I am good. But just as they say, things are meant to happen.

And I guess I'm meant for darkness after all.

'Midnight Angels'

To them, it's a rescue team. To me, it has grown to be a family. We were just kids, trapped in a bubble of responsibility to protect the realm. We didn't know each other well, we often fought, had different opinions and our teamwork was considered to be the worst.

But we came by. We got what we fought for.

We woke Team Alpha.

But when I thought that it'll end there, I realized that our journey has just begun. With Reed showing up a sign that he's a member of my team, with Uno betraying Reed to rule the underworld, I knew then that we were facing a bigger war.

Bigger than we imagined.

It all started with a single poison. The poison grew and infected everything and now, we are prone to live in the dark era. In this realm, we are angels. But times have changed. Because starting from us, the new rescue team, we are angels ready to embrace the dark.

With a single goal.

To protect the realm.

A King was uncrowned.

A poison came to life.

A lover was broken.

A kiss of death is awaiting.

Chaos is reeking.

And a heart stopped.

The Hunters are awake.

A war is coming.

❅ Snow ❅

[special chapters will follow]