Chapter 26: France

I woke up in Tobias' arms as he gently kissed my hair and stroked my arm. "We're here." I smiled lazily, lifting up to look through the window to see the undeniably beautiful city becoming closer and closer as the plane began to land. I felt myself get excited as I tried to hide it in my face, I thought over all of the landmarks and sights I wanted to see in Paris, I recounted them all in my mind to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I had never been here before, and I was so excited to be sharing my first experience in this amazing place with Tobias. As the plane finally pulled in after a graceful landing and the flight attendants perform their exit routine we finally got up from our seats, and I attempted to reach up to the overhead to grab my carryon.

However, I was immediately stopped when I felt Tobias' smooth hands around my waist, I looked back at him with a bashful blush tinting my cheeks and he looked back at me with an unimpressed glare.

I immediately rolled my eyes playfully and moved out of the way as I knew what he wanted from me. He grabbed both our carryon's and chivalrously didn't allow me to carry anything. Finally after a long process of getting our suitcases and going through customs, we made it out of the airport.

I was in no way fluent and I was a complete virgin to the country, but the pictures of Paris I had seen didn't look much like this. I had been trying to make out what the signs said but my fingers couldn't flick fast enough through my french dictionary. The smirk on Tobias' face ensured me that he was definitely up to something, we finally reached the exit of the airport and the view I saw was nothing short of amazing.

The stunning greenery, the hills upon hills of stunning colourful houses, everything was undeniably beautiful. The air was a gentle breeze with a nice touch of heat glowing over my skin.

The houses were spectacular, every single one was full of light with hues of orange, yellow, red and blues. The houses looked like a mosiac of the sunrise, it was an ethereal type of art that I would never get enough of. I smiled looking over to a cheeky faced Tobias who was on his phone ordering our cab "Where are we? Mr.Wrexler."

His eyes slowly closed as he bit down on his lower lip, he groaned seductively before turning over to me with a smirk on his face. "I love it when you call me that. Say it again, beautiful." He walked in front of me and slipped his hands over my hips with his fingertips dangerously close to my ass.

I playfully hit his chest as I bit my lip. "Hey, don't change the subject. I didn't spend all last night studying up on the hotspots in Paris." His smirk reached his cheeks before he licked his lips and tilted his head to the side. "Do you not like it, my love?"

I closed my eyes trying to push past the moan that almost left my lips as he announced my love. "No. I love it, It's so stunning and I can't wait to go and explore. BUT I need to know where are we so I can research in the car."

He playfully rolled his eyes. "There is no surprising you huh?" I shook my head with a cheeky grin. "Well the airport behind you is the Nice côte d'azur Airport. And this beautiful place around us is Nice, France."

I felt my smile reach my cheeks as I looked around him at the beauty surrounding us. "Now don't look too disappointed -" he said with blatant sarcasm in his voice causing me to giggle. "But I just thought Nice would be the perfect place for us to be alone and not have to hide my love for you."

I felt my heartstrings being pulled in every direction as my eyes wandered to our feet. He tilted his head and body a little lower to capture my eyes in his, he pulled my face up to look at him with a gentleness in his face. "I remembered what you said and I wanted to meet you halfway. We don't have to hide here. I can kiss you anywhere and everywhere and no-one would even bat an eyelid." That devious glint in his eye was back.