☀︎Your Sick☀︎

——-
Word Count: 1329
———

Izuku
Izuku gets really worried when your sick..you don't get sick a lot but when you do it's really really bad. So when your sick you and him skip school for the day and you too just relax and cuddle threw the day. Izuku did make you soup and gave you medicine which did taste horrible, Izuku did get sick and you had to do the same for him which made him really upset. but you two just cuddled whenever either one are sick, it made you both really really happy when you did.

Shoto
Shoto was amazing when you were sick, he always was there taking care of you, he made you soup and made sure you were taken care of. He skipped school for you which he never really did, the boy always made you let him kiss your head him claiming he doesn't get sick when you had to take care of him throwing up the next day. You two just relaxed in the others arms and giving each other soft pecks on the lips, after you both agreed to watch a movie. After you were sick he got sick and you two did the same exact thing you guys did when you were sick.

Katsuki
This chef makes you everything to makes you soup that actually tastes really good, you didn't expect it since you usually don't like soup. This boy didn't cuddle often but he made a acceptation to cuddle when he found out you was sick he cuddled the hell out of you to make sure you felt better, you didn't get sick often so it was rare for him to see this side of you, you two watched some disney movies (your choice and he fully agreed with it really happy) you two just made the best of your situation together.

Hitoshi
Hitoshi went to school and noticed you weren't at the library, where you two went to eat lunch since you two were in different classes you being in 1-A and Hitoshi being in 1-C. He didn't see you just ate his lunch and went back to the classroom and started silent the rest of the day. As soon as he got home he saw you texted him saying you just got a cold he replied to your telling you he's coming to your house to check on you, he changed out of hours school clothes and went to your house, it not being so far from his house. Once the male got to your house he opened the door you giving a spare key to him awhile ago, he goes to your kitchen to make you soup and then once it's finished he brought it upstairs to your bedroom, he laid next to you placing it down on his lap, he helped you sit up and you complained but stopped once your throat started hurting worse. He fed you the soup placed it to the side then wrapped his arms around you kissing your head as you and him fell asleep in each other's arms watching Disney movies.

Kamanari
You were already sick to begin with, your boyfriend knew that so he skipped school and walked to your dorm bringing snacks that you are able to eat, hoodies, and video games. He knocked on your door as you got up groaning to open it you looked up to see your boyfriend, he just walked in like usual and placed everything down on the bed "This is mission get y/n better!" He cheered smiling. The e/c girl smiled and rolled her eyes as she sat back into bed, the blonde boy laid next to the h/c girl as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his chest after he put his hoodie on her, the two just cuddled for a bit as he walked then got up and plugged the XBox to your tv, you two played Minecraft the rest of the time. In the end you two fell aslee cuddling.
—Extended—
Kirishma knocked on your door, after hearing no answer he opened the door and saw you two wrapped together sleeping peacefully, the red haired male smiled shutting the door and told the rest of the bakusquad to leave them alone (besides bakugo no one knows where he was)

Touya
You never noticed you were sick till one day while walking around with Touya you started to feel sick, even feeling sick you continued to push threw walking with your vision getting blurrier and blurrier your eyes started to close as you fainted. Touya walked for a bit then noticed you stopped talking and turned around and saw you on the ground, he quickly picked you up running back to the league's hideout. After awhile your eyes start to open, your head was pounding and the room was spinning. Your eyes got used to the room and you saw your boyfriend walking into the room with a tray of soup, you smile weakly at him and he rolled his eyes and placed the tray on your lap. He sat next to you turning the tv keeping it low as you put your head on his chest, he looked over at you smiling as he kissed your head. He moved the tray aside as he laid you two down and wrapped his arms around you. He started kissing you as you pushed him away "I don't want you to get sickkkk" the h/c female said. "I don't care I don't get sick." the male replied, you sighed as you kissed him back, in the end he got sick and you took care of him as well

Tomura
The h/c girl and the the blue haired villain sat on the couch cuddling, the girl sat up coughing violently into her elbow. She was paler then usual which the male realized, once she laid back in his arms he kissed her forehead and realized she was running a fever. "your hot." The male said, the females face lit up bright red "T-Tomura!" She said "N-not like that dumbass! Your running a fever!" He quickly replied. She sighed shaking her head but she knew she felt like she was dying but she tried to hide it. The male knew better than that though and let her continue to rest on his chest as they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms. The male woks up from the other next to him moving, he learnt to wake up as soon as he felt something especially because he's a villain. He felt your head again and felt how it got worse, he sighed knowing it was going to be tough without you on missions but he rather have you feel better. He quickly got up making you soup and waking you up, the girl groaned squeezing eyes shut wanting more sleep. "Babe, I made you soup open up." He said to her, she kept her eyes closed and opened her mouth once the soup was finished he relaxed with you playing his game. In the end you two fell asleep and Kurogiri noticed and teleported you two into the bed, the male wrapped arm around you making sure not all five fingers touch her. In the end she felt better and tomura didn't get sick, but sadly you were out for a week.
—————-
Hey guys I just wanted to say the reason this upload is so late is cause my phone, which is what I write on, started not to work so I couldn't write. It still doesn't work but now my mom allowed me to use her phone because she knows I've been upset it hasn't worked. I'm glad I got to write again and post today though. Tomorrow I'll start writing a jealous! Dabi x f! reader I hold everyone had a good Valentine's Day Byeee