☀︎Their Reaction to Ships☀︎

——
Word Count: 1450
——

❀Izuku❀
Ship: BakuDeku
You were on google and you found some bakudeku fanart and died. You were actually wheezing, you got out of your dorm and went over to your boyfriend Izuku's dorm deciding you wanted to show him that cursed content. You knocked on his door and he opened the door smiling "h-hey baby!" He said giving you his usual big smile, you wave smiling back and tell him "I got to show you something". He tilts his head confused and lets you in, you walk in and lay on his bed like you usually do when you come or stay over.  He sits next to you and you take your phone out and search for the photo again and show him it giggling. He screamed and starts him rambling, "u-uh wh-why what..I'm not even gay.. is kacchan gay? Why would people draw us kissing.." you start laughing harder at his rambling and tell him they do something called ship him and bakugo. His face is fully red and he keeps going with his rambling, you giggle and kiss him to keep him quite and he kisses you back..after kissing each other you two cuddle and fell asleep.

❀Katsuki❀
Ship: TodoBaku
You were laying in your boyfriends dorm as he showered and you were just scrolling threw google and you saw a gay cursed content and you were shocked at first but then you looked again and pictured your angry boyfriends reaction and died laughing. You saved it to your photo and waited for your boyfriend to get out of the shower.
-After He Gets Out-
You were still giggle "babeeeee" you called out, he came in dressed in his boxers and pants "what dumbass" he says as he plopped next to you in bed, you pulled up the photo and show him  he jumps up and grabs your phone "WHAT THE FUCK?!", you start laughing more "THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY THIS IS DISGUSTING" he keeps screaming. You sigh and peck his lips to make him shut up a bit, "plus I'm not gay idiot." He says quietly and kisses you putting his hands on your waist while you wrap them around his neck. After awhile you pull away to breathe and relax with him.
———
Extended Ending
———
Once your boyfriend fell asleep you sent the photo to todoroki and he just blocked you..you told midoriya to tell him your sorry you wanted to see his reaction

❀Shouto❀
Ship: TodoDeku
Your boyfriend Todoroki was training you were texting your only class 1-B and 1-C friends in a group chat since y'all gay af for each other (sorry crackhead moments) till monoma (if I spelt his name wrong tell me I'll fix it)
Send you a picture of fanart of your boyfriend and your 1A cinnamon roll you giggle a bit finding this amusing so you tell Your crackheads your going to show this to your boyfriend so you went out after shoto texting you he was done with training, after you got up you jogged to where he trains since you know where it is by heart. Once you got there you waved smiling imitating his trash dad "SHOTOOOOOO" you yelled while laughing not caring who stated he chuckled and waved "hey y/n" he said sighing knowing you do this every time. "I got something to show youuu" you chimed very happily which kinda scared him he looked at you and you showed him the picture of the two, his face got red a little bit and mumbled "what the fuck is with people these days". You explained how you got it and kept laughing, he sighed and picked you and threw you over his shoulder knowing u can't walk laughing like that.

❀Hitoshi❀
Ship:KamiShin
You were laying in bed letting your boyfriend Hitoshi sleep and you saw a picture of Denki and Shinsou, you started laughing which actually woke him up "what is it" he said with the morning voice you both know you love. "Ohh nothinggg" you said still starring at your phone, he sighed and grabbed your phone and saw you saved like 20 photos of it "delete it." He said sounding pretty calm which surprised you but you shook your head no and then he just started deleting them himself which caused you to fake tear up and pout which you do a lot so he was used to it and kept deleting the photos, you sighed obviously upset and just let him delete them. He smirked after finishing deleting them and whispered in your ear "I don't like you having those because I'm yours", your not used to him being like that so you screeched and hid your red face in his chest as he chuckled.

❀Kamanari❀
Ship:KamiJirou
You walked into your boyfriend dorm without warning and holding your phone in front of your face which causes him to look up at you. You sit on his bed still looking at the photos you found, if your wondering what you found it was a picture of your boyfriend Denki and jirou hugging and you just laughed at it knowing it was just a drawing. You feel arms wrap around your waist and a chin on your shoulder knowing it's your boyfriend looking to see what's on your phone and he starts choking "what the hell?!" You giggle and say "you like it?" He shakes his head rapidly and says "what type of people do this.." "fan girls" you replied hiding your laughter, he takes your phone and starts looking how many there are and he deletes the ones you have. You sign letting him do what he wants to with your phone knowing your gonna save more, you turn around and give him a quick kiss he smiles and returns your kiss which lasted a minuet. You took your phone and told your boyfriend you wanted to cuddle now so you both laid down watching Netflix and cuddled all day.

❀Touya❀
Ship: Dabi x Shigarki
You were waiting for your boyfriend Dabi to come back from his mission so you stayed on your phone looking at pictures on Instagram while eating. While you looked on insta you saw a drawing of your boss and your boyfriend kissing you started choking on your food you calmed down and saved them as much as you can so you can tease him about it later. You finally hear the door open and you look to see your boyfriend walk in, you smile and say "hey babe how was the mission", you get a response of a mumble of it was the same as usual and he lays down next to you grabbing your waist. You show him your phone of the picture and tell him "don't you two look adorableeee", he stares wide eyed and throws your phone and it shatters you gasp with tears in your eyes and you start yelling at him about your phone not being cheap with him sighing kissing you to get you to shut up. "I'll buy you a new one just shut up and never show me that shit again" you laugh and nod your head.

❀Tomura❀
Ship: Shigarki x Dabi
You were laying in bed with your boyfriend as your scrolling threw your phone you stop at a lewd picture of Dabi and your boyfriend you gasp forgetting your boyfriend was there. You heard a quite hum "nothing just saw something" you said still starring at it, he didn't believe you so he turned around and saw that picture he had his mouth open "me..with that fucking asshole..? No way." He said with disgust as he took your phone and uses his quirk on it and you gasp "your paying for my new one" you said. He sighed and nodded mumbling a whatever and going back to his position where he was comfortable and went to sleep cuddling you as you watched Netflix falling asleep shortly.

——————-
Sorry this chapter took awhile it took a lot for me to write this and it's like supppppper long, especially how I had to think about this chapter school and dance (I do dance so) is starting soon so I won't be on much so please don't harass me for not uploading as much as I can in the summer also sorry how Dabi and shigarkis are the same ship it's just toga is underaged so..I do ship them it's just underage and i known people wouldn't like it unless you do just tell me and I'll change one of them uwu
———————
~Human out uwu