☀︎How He Reacts To You Getting Hurt☀︎

——
Word Count: 708
——

❀Izuku❀

He freaks out and is by your side, one day you got into a fight and your cinnamon roll boyfriend was right next to you when you woke up sleeping, but that involves him screaming how much he was worried and how he cares and how you should never do that again. Then when you fell and hit your head he was even more worried that you had brain damage which always just made you sigh and laugh while you hugged him kissing his cheek letting him know your completely fine.

❀Katsuki❀
Sigh..let's just say bakugo starts a fucking hunt to find who ever hurt you, but once he hears your voice telling him to stop he does he tries to show he's not worried but you just know from the concern in his yelling to his eyes he was panicking. If you want to know what else he does he just is screaming at you calling you a dumbass for getting yourself hurt badly especially if you hit your head or fought a villain and got hurt worse then just hitting your head. You just start laughing at him being a fool and making a seen over you getting hurt.

❀Shouto❀
He's a sane person, he takes care of you but on the inside he's freaking out but to make sure he gets told stuff is to keep calm then freak out and fucking end the person, your clumsy too so when you fall by yourself he just chuckles at you helping you but if he knows someone hurt you he'll be freaking on the inside and actually try and kill the person, you tried to stop him before and he didn't stop at all and beat the shit out of the person, if you hit your head he's scared your gonna get a concussion or something.

❀Hitoshi❀
Shinso actually is calm he would fix you up or bring you to recovery girl while he would brainwash the people who hurt you to hurt themself which actually made him chuckle when he saw them in tears as hitting them self for making his precious girlfriend cry and get hurt. He stops it and they usually fall and Shinso would usually walk back to you to check how you are and if you need anything and if you don't he lays next to you and sleeps since using his quirk for that made him tired.

Karminari
He becomes actually very protective and hits the person who hurt you no matter what you say thinks you have brain issues if you hit your head and gets more worried, he won't let anyone else come near you trying to take care of you himself..which just made the issues worse and you sighed and let your pikachu boyfriend try his hardest to fix you up if you tell him just to let you see recovery girl or say your fine he'll have a teen man fit screaming it's his job...

❀Touya❀
He would ignore you surprisingly letting u fix yourself up but if you lost in the fight he'll finish it very violently because he wanted too and his girlfriend was to hurt to finish it then he'll make you get on his back and give you a piggy back ride back to the hideout with you playing with his hair. He sighed and was pissed you met this get out of hand. When you hit your head he sighs and makes sure your heads fine and hugs your waist and falls asleep with you playing with his hair and making it styles it "amazing" you say and he wakes up and screams.

❀Tomura❀
This man child turns out to be very violent when his precious girlfriend gets hurt he'll hurt anyone he has to and then surprisingly cuddle you till you feel better. He yells at Dabi Toga or anyone who bothers his girlfriend, if you hit your head he wraps a bandage around your head and makes sure your okay and just continues to cuddle you and kiss you

—————————————
Wassup y'all so these story's will be uploaded awhile after each other unless I'm not busy cause ya know I have no life uwu