Chapter 12

So here's why it took so long... I was editing this chapter one day on my laptop, when something happens as I'm typing and it deleted the whole chapter before backing out of the browser. When I tried to retrieve my work, it wouldn't let me go back so I had to restart. I didn't work on it for a couple days, feeling discouraged since so much of my progress was now gone, but I started back. Then, my teachers started to dump loads of work on me...that was nice...Anyways though, hope you enjoy this! It wasn't supposed to be this long lmao.

—————

Seokjin's POV:
I woke up and rolled out of bed, stretching a little weirdly before peering down at the sleeping beauty in front of me.

Seokjin's POV:I woke up and rolled out of bed, stretching a little weirdly before peering down at the sleeping beauty in front of me

I cooed at the sight, reaching down to brush his bangs aside. He shifts a bit before staying still under the covers again, I smile to myself before making my way back to the bathroom. Wait...

I run back into the bedroom and check the time. 9:45 am. Okay, I guess he can sleep a little longer. I head back into the bathroom and brush my teeth, not paying anymore attention to the sleeping boy while preparing his toothbrush. I quietly get some clothes from my dresser before tip toeing back into the bathroom, getting ready for a shower.

Namjoon's POV:
I woke up wanting to fall right back to sleep. Rolling over and sitting up, I go to stretch in bed, falling back into the sheets. I look to the left and see my hyung coming out of the bathroom through my lidded eyes. His chest was glistening and the towel wrapped around his waist was starting to slip. I smirked at the sight of his shoulders and back muscles. "Hey Jin." He jumps before turning around, holding a hand over his heart. "Jeez Joon, don't scare me like that! I'm too old for these early-morning jump scares." He jokes. I chuckle to myself before I unwillingly roll out of bed.

 I chuckle to myself before I unwillingly roll out of bed

"So cute..." I swear I heard him say. I look at him and meet his gaze on my face. He smiles before turning around, probably not knowing that I heard his attempt at whispering to himself. I feel the blush rise into my cheeks as I head into the bathroom, seeing underwear on the top of the toilet seat. "When you get out I'll have our outfits for today." He said. I nod and turn on the water. "Where we going hyung?" I ask, closing the door slightly as I strip from my 'jammies' as my little self like to call them. "We're going to meet with our friends today. Me and Yoongi-ah planned this a little while ago since we haven't hung out in a group lately." He explains as I grab my rag. "Okay!" I shout as I step into the shower.