Chapter Ten

(A: This is gonna be a longer chapter...it consists of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also, it has millions of pictures in here, but it probably won't be as long as I hoped...lol enjoy!)
•_______•_________•_________•_________•
Friday

Seokjin's POV:
I woke up and saw him getting ready, pulling up his right sock that completes his look. I smile, he wore my favorite color. "Cute..." I say out of reflex. He must've heard me since he looked over, a shy smile taking over his face.

 He must've heard me since he looked over, a shy smile taking over his face

"Morning hyung." I smile tiredly and say good morning. "Where you going Joon-ah?" I ask, sitting up and stretching. I swing my legs over the bed and grab my phone, heading towards the door to grab a pair of shoes. "Just headed to the studio to edit some of my songs. Yoongi-hyung might come too, but I'm not too sure. I also have to submit a clip of my best work by 11:00 tonight, I just can't chose which one." He says looking troubled. "Well..." I start, brain storming up an idea. "Why don't I help you choose?" I suggest. He looks at me briefly before crossing the street. "Why didn't you have someone drive you?" I ask. He shrugs. "I wanted to walk today. Plus, you usually come with me so I'd feel awkward and bored alone." I smile guiltily. "Sorry, I'm kinda sad I didn't get to see this outfit on you in person though, you know I love pink! You're making me suffer!"'I whine childishly. He chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Yeah well, it was either this or find an outfit on my own. I didn't want to waste time." He was almost there, he was passing by our favorite bakery. "Jin watch out." He says. I furrow my eyebrows before looking up, almost walking into a pole. How did he know? "You have to be careful. I saw that pole because of your weird camera angling. Hold the phone better please, I couldn't see your face." I nod and blush slightly. Stop staring! "So where are you going?" He asks.

I check the time, 9:45. "Well, going to a café for breakfast, then back to bed before I really have to get up. Then I have that conference with the plot managers, which starts at 12:30. And if they don't agree I have to run it by the company that same day and if I still don't get the permission, I'll go somewhere else. That's their fault they'd be losing business. Busan, Seoul of course, Daegu, Gretchen, this one is next. I think I'll go to Gangnam after this one. Or maybe Islan. I'll have to wait even if this one does get approved since scheduling conferences and meetings take time. So whenever that happens then... well, I dunno... we'll see." I look at my phone to see him staring at me like he was listening. The fact that he was paying attention to me caused a deep blush to rise into my cheeks. "O-Oh um... sorry if I bored you. I just was a little um, a l-little bit wrapped up into my business world there, sorry." He shook his head 'no'. That's when I realized he had made it to the building already, he was sitting in his office chair. He got there pretty quick. I sat down at the café across the street. It wasn't like mine or our favorite bakery, but it was pretty good. Hotel food just isn't good to me.

"No hyung, I'm glad you're passionate about your job. If you love doing this than you could probably go on for hours. Just like I do, and you never stop me." He says. I look down, still trying to get rid of the annoying blush on my face. "Yeah b-but rap is so much cooler than being a CEO. It's enjoyable." I say. He smiles. "But you love it. So I'm gonna listen to you as you ramble about it, you do the same for me all the time." I nod and smile with him. "Hello and welcome to our café! Are you ready to order?" I nod and place my order, talking with Namjoon soon after. We ended up talking most of my morning before hanging up around 10:15 so he could get his work done. I made sure to remind him to send me clips of each track so I can put my opinion on which one I think he should submit a clip of.