Chapter Two

A/N: This is all in Jin's POV by the way

——————————————————————
Monday:
I learned that he's 24 so I told him I'm 26.  It's adorable when I tease him and he calls me Jin-hyung with red cheeks. He looks so soft and gives me this innocent aura. His cheeks have the cutest dimples and the brightest smile. Almost as bright as Hoseok's. He left with red cheeks again and I couldn't stop smiling as I dealt with the last customers until my break.

*———*

Tuesday:
He tells me he raps as a hobby so I recommended that he and Yoongi meet up. I told him about how Yoongi has a passion for rapping but wants someone to produce with so he's put it on hold. I ask for a small lyric and he blushes saying 'he isn't that good'. But I know he's probably just humble. I insist he gives me an example. "Okay okay..." I smile. He breathes in and out deeply before continuing.

(A/N: top English bottom Korean)

Why people should live with love
왜 사람이 사랑을 하며 살아가야 하는지

The distance between I and U is far
I와 U의 거린 멀지만

Fuck J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.

I crossed all the lines well I reached you
모든 글잘 건너 내가 네게 닿았지

Look, I and you sound the same
봐 내와 네도 똑같은 소리가 나잖아

I'm not you
그렇다고 내가 넌 아니지만

Once he finishes I give him a standing ovation. He must've snapped out of his rapper trance because he looks at me and blushes with a shy smile. "Oh my gosh you're amazing! I'm friends with a literal um... um.. PRO RAPPER!" I yell. He blushes harder as he tries to shush me. " I-I'm not a pro..." I smile and grab his hands. "Yet. Talk to Yoongi and get together. You guys would be awesome." He smiles before taking his hands back and gathers his stuff. I blush slightly. " B-Bye hyung." I wave. "Bye Joon-ah" I sigh as he leaves. Back to my boring CEO job.

*———*
Wednesday:
I had just finished helping the last customer in the line when my crush burst through time doors of my café. After I made his usual Vanilla Frappé with 2 cream, 2 sugars, and a kid's curly straw, he paid and tipped me before rushing n out saying someone would beat him if he doesn't hurry. I don't think I was supposed to hear that considering he mumbled it but I hear very well. Hmm...

*———*

Thursday:
He walked in with shades on but there was clouds in the sky. He doesn't need them. And there was even a face mask, covering his beautiful face. He sat by me again. I took off his shades, struggling as he tried to avoid my hands. When I finally did I gasped as it revealed a ring of black around his eye. " Joonie..." He avoids my gaze as he fiddles with his fingers. I get an ice pack and rap a hand towel around it so he could rest it on is eye. He takes it with a small thank you. "Keep that on your eye until it melts. When it does do it again for 2-3 days until it heals. Maybe rub some ointment or lotion to relieve some pain. Make sure to keep icing it okay?" He nods and I smile. I gave him his coffee and he left a little nervous looking. I really hope he's okay. Especially since a door couldn't possibly give him that bad of a black eye. Who hit my-this angel?

*———*

Friday:
He had his face mask back on again. He had thrown away another ice pack. I smiled as he sat down while helping a customer. "I see you took my advice." I said as I gave her her cup of coffee. "Have a good day miss." She smiled. "Thank you." I wave at her before focusing my attention back on the angel close to me. "Yeah... how do you what to do?" He asked. I just shrug. " I used to get bullied so..." He pouted and nodded. " Hey is everything okay? At home?" He tenses up before nodding. "Y-Yeah" I frown as he makes sweater paws. Nervous lying habit. " So there is... what's going on?" He gets up and gets his bag. "Nothing." Then he leaves. Without his coffee... Stupid Jin and your stupid suspicion, he was probably telling the truth you dummy! I sigh as I watch his retreating figure.