Chapter Four

(A/N: Imma start giving y'all some dates so chu can keep up with the weird time line I gots goin on in mah head... It's Monday)
————————————————————————

Seokjin's POV:
I just closed the shop and wow, was it busy. It's been getting more attention since my interview and new advertisements. I remember when my shop was so small, only needed 4 workers, and the most I had was about 15 customers. Then it got more popular when I finally decided to use my recipes and manage bigger things instead. Now it's bigger and it's spread from just Seoul. I need 16 workers with different positions in the morning and 10 for afternoon/evening shifts. I feel so proud of my success and I love where I've gotten.

As I drove home I wonder what Joonie's up to.

"Hell-lo?" I heard his sweet voice say. He's been so nervous about the police questioning we got tomorrow.

"Hey baby, I'm almost home. You okay?" I ask.

"...uh *ahem* yeah I-I'm okay...Just nervous..." He responds. I internally smack myself when I realized that a pet name slipped through my lips. I nod my head like he could see me. "I know..." For a moment it was silent between us, just the sounds of him breathing and me driving on the road. Then I get an idea.

"How about I give you a massage? I learned how to a couple years ago and the guys live them." I suggest. I hear a bit of shuffling before he answered with an excited yes. "Yes yes yes Jinnie! I want a massage! Yay! Can we cuddle after too?" He asks getting quieter. I smile as I turn a corner down to our neighborhood. I figure he's started slipping. "Of course Joon-ah. Anything you want." I say.

—————————————————

Entering the house and toeing off my shoes, I set out to look for Namjoon. "Joonie! Joonieeee!" I call out. He wasn't in the kitchen, nor the living room. I hear a door open and turn around to face the upstairs bathroom. "Jinnie!" Is all I hear before the curly-haired brunette wraps his arms around my neck, somewhat yanking me downward. I wrap my arms around him as well burying my face in his neck, relishing in the warmth and nice smell of his honey-like skin. He smelled of cinnamon and French toast. No matter what, his scent always calms me down. When we pulled back, I noticed that he was just in a towel, making my cheeks redden. "Did you take a shower?" I ask. He nods and smiles innocently. "Yesh Jinnie an' Joonie no swip' dis time!" He says smiling brightly, proud of himself. "Good boy! You're Jinnie's big boy aren't you?" I ask with a smile. He nods vigorously and we head to the bedroom. After getting him to lay on his stomach across the bed, I walk back into the bathroom and get my special only-use-for-massages lotion/oil substance that made.

I had set the bottle down next to me and straddled his legs, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "You sure you wanna do this?" I ask. He nods and I grab a couple pillows for him to rest his head on, he tucked his heads under it as well. I sit up and grab the bottle. "A little or a lot of the massage oil?" I ask. I didn't like using a lot but some people did so it's good to ask. "A little, I'll feel to greasy." He says. Thank goodness, I thought to myself. I pour some into my palm and rub the substance into my hands. I began to rub it up and down his back. It was a little more runny like oil but it rubs in like lotion. Pushing and kneading my hands into his back muscles, I undo the many knots he had and popped some bones out and back in their sockets. Throughout the whole thing he was making some pretty explicit sounds and was panting a bit, which I should've prepared myself for first. Pressing my thumbs into his spine and moving down, I press my fingers into his sides. His little hums of satisfaction motivates me the most.

I had a small urge to kiss...something...a part of him specifically. I don't know why, but it just kept growing and growing until I asked:

"Can I...kiss your...b-back?" Gosh that was awkward.

"Sure hyung..." He mumbles.

Not passing up this opportunity, I lean down and kiss the back of his neck. Forgetting that there will be consequences, forgetting some of my usual routine, just embracing our intimacy.Kissing softly from his neck to both shoulders. I heard a small moan, catching me off guard as a I let a small gasp surpass my lips. I saw his cheeks blush a pink hue as his eyes opened wide. "I-I'm sorry hyung I-I-" I kiss his cheek. "It's okay. Let's me know I'm doing a good job." I reassure him. It also causes me an obviously growing boner but we're not gonna keep taking bout it.

"Do you want me to add more of the oil to you back Joonie?" I ask quietly. He thinks for a moment before nodding. "N-Not too much though... I um...l-like your... kissestheyfeelgoodonmyskinsoyeah..." He rushes out. I quirk an eyebrow. "What was that?" I tease. He pouts before hiding half of his face in the pillow. "Uh I-I said that the kisses...they feel g-good on my skin so...could you p-please continue?" He stumbles. I pepper his face in kisses for a bit while smiling. "Of course Joonie."
——————————————

Squirting a little of the slightly cold substance into my fingers, I rub it between my hands. I would hate to be kissing skin that's too oily anyway. I rubbed down his sides and massaged deeply around the small of his back. It's getting harder to concentrate, then... he whines. "Is something wrong bear?" I ask. He shook his head no. "J-Jin um...your massage is great but I-I want my kisses now." He pouts. If he keeps doing that I'm going to lose my mind!

I chuckle and kiss the back of his neck. Kissing down his shoulders, lightly rubbing up and down his side, I kissed down his spine. Trailing back up to his nape, I knead my fingers into his spine. He hums again and the more cute he acts, the more...frustrated I get. Doing one final rub down his back, back up to his neck, and down his shoulders, I end the massage. With a raging boner and acute patient that's hopefully extremely satisfied. "I'm done Joon-ah" I whisper in his ear. He somewhat shivers before nodding and sitting up slowly, stretching with a slight yawn. I looked at his lips, wanting to kiss them so badly. I bit my lips at my thoughts, choosing to is his cheek instead. "Mmm...can we cuddle now?" He asks, finally opening his eyes and looking directly into mine. They were such a pretty brown, shining brightly in the moonlight. "Moon baby." I say. He smiles before looking at me with a thoughtful expression. "What you thinking about?" I ask as I began making up the bed so we can cuddle. "Just an idea..."

(A/N: Pretend that the pictures are of bts and Namjin)———————————

———————————

3rd Person POV:
The two climb into the bed, Jin placed Namjoon between his legs as they watched some k-drama series. They weren't paying much attention as they were talking and giggling with each other. Sometime during the third episode, Namjoon had slipped into little space. "Jinnie," Namjoon started. "Yes baby boy?" Jin had his arms around the younger's waist, occasionally pecking his temple or cheek. Causing both of them to blush and/or giggle. Joonie wasn't usually upfront about what he feels, always shy and sometimes closed-off. So the next words that came out of the little's mouth definitely shocked him a bit. "C-Can Jinnie give Joonie kissies?" He stutters. The older shrugs and kisses Namjoon's cheek. But Namjoon just pouts, not exactly getting what he wanted so he chose to be more specific.

"Noooo...here!" He says, pointing to his pouty lips.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Author-nim wanted to leave a cliffhanger! Sorries chibis but I promise the next chapter will be fluffy too. I mean it'll have some angst at the end but you're gonna love how I end the night. Alright I gots to go so I'll see you later lovelies

Remember...

I purple chu~💜❤️💜