CHAPTER 17

MARI :

I woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the boys , I was thinking maybe we go out today and have fun together , I mean I got to know them more .

I was in the kitchen busy making the breakfast when Daniel came , I smiled seeing him coming .

" Morning you cute little angel " . He said kissing my cheek and I smiled Shyly .

" Morning you cute little human ! " . I said chuckling and he let out a little laugh .

  " So you making breakfast for us ! " . He exclaimed standing beside me and started making the toasts and I looked at him confused .

" What are you doing ? " . I asked him smiling and a bit confused .

" Helping you to make breakfast " . He said evidently and I smiled .

" Oh ! Okay .. it'll be better if we fill it in eggs and fry it " . I added going towards the fridge to take out eggs .

" What a great idea ! .. you know I've been thinking about tasting it sometime and I think today is the day " . He laughed and I joined him , that's the moment when I saw Zach coming in .

" What are you guys doing ! " . He asked entering the kitchen .

" Oh we're making a breakfast as you can see ! " . Daniel said mocking him and I laughed .

" We usually say good morning to each other when we wake up you know ! " . I said following Daniel on intimidating Zach , Daniel looked at me and laughed .

" Oh really ! .. how can I forget such a thing ! " . Zach said following us on the game and we all laughed . I looked at the couch from the kitchen and Jonah wasn't there , he must be already woken up , there's only Corbyn left , he used to wake up early what's up with him today ! .

" Uhm Daniel would you please finish the toasts I'm going to wake Corbyn up " . I said cleaning my hands , he nodded smiling , I walk out heading to my room .

I was about to open up the door when I heard voices inside , who's he talking with ! . I get closer to the door and I heard Jonah's voice .

" I don't really know man ! She asked me to tell you that and I didn't say much , now you tell me , what should I tell her ? " . I heard jonah saying through the door and I was so confused about it , what is he talking about ! . And who's she ? , She told him what ? .

" Tell her that I don't have anything to do with her now , I'm doing great with my new life and my new girlfriend and she's everything to me now " . I heard Corbyn saying and I smiled at it , how dumb am I ! , They're talking about a girl trying to approach my boyfriend ! , Should I do something or what ! .

" Alright man ! , I'll tell her . See ? , I have nothing to do with it I'm just the guy who's taking the mail " . He said and I laughed quietly , I backed off the door and cleared my throat and knock on it and opened it .

" Heyy ! What are you guys doing ! " . I asked a bit nervous trying so hard to hide this tone . Corbyn smiled to me and kissed me telling me good morning and I did the same with Jonah .

" Uhm nothing , Jonah was searching for the towel to take a shower " . He smiled and I nodded knowing that he's lying to me . I went to my bethroom and took a towel and gave it to Jonah , he smiled to me and I did the same . When Jonah left I went to my closet and changed into my outfit when Corbyn was standing as he was looking at me .