CHAPTER 12

CORBYN :

The next morning , I woke up and I found myself sitting on a chair holding Mari's hand , my back is hurting me so bad , how did I get to sleep like this ? .

" Morning lazy " . I heard Mari's voice and I looked up at her , she's awake ! .

" Oh my God , Mari ! . You're awake honey ! . I missed you so much ! " . I get up and hugged her so tight .

" I am ! . But please slow down , you're Killin me ! " . She laughed tirelessly , I let go of her and kissed her and the door opened , i looked up and it was Rye .

" Uhm ... Sorry .. I'm going to tell the doctor she's awake " . He mumbled getting out of the room .

" What is he doing here ? " . Mari asked me looking forward her with a serious face and I looked at her confused .

" When I first get you here I didn't know what to do so I called him , I mean he's your best friend why shouldn't he be here ? " . I shaked my shoulder not knowing what to argue with .

" You could've called Andy or Sonny or anyone else instead , I thought that you get it well when I told you how did he treated me but it seems like you didn't even gave a fuck about it " . She said crying and I felt like I've done a mistake , I grabbed her hand and kissed it .

" I'm sorry baby , but I panicked and didn't know how to act , it was like the last chance to me to call him when there was a lot of choices , and no ... I did care about what you told me but .. I don't know , it just happened , I can tell him to go back and send Andy instead if you want ? " .

" It's okay ... I- .. no .. just tell him to stay away from me " . She stammered crying .

" Alright , wait I'll be right back ! " . I get out of the room to search for Rye and I found him in the doctor's office .

MARI :

I can't believe corbyn did that , why would he call him when there's Andy and Sonny ? . After what Rye did to me I would never forgive him and seeing him here after what I did to myself just because of him is totally a mess , why am I still alive ? . I thought after what I did I'll be okay , I die and no problems again , but everything has been ruined when corbyn brought me here .

It's been two hours since I was awake , but I was just looking at corbyn and crying , I felt like I've done so much bad things to him and he doesn't deserve that , he deserves a better girlfriend who could love him and treat him like she should , but since I'm still alive I need to complete what I started .

I tried to get up from bed and take off all that stuff I was Strapped out with , and at the moment corbyn entred and came towards my bed and kissed my forhead .

" Rye is gone , he's gonna send Andy and Sonny to see you and make sure you're okay " . He said sitting beside me in bed smiling .

" I didn't told to tell him to go i- ... " .

" Yes I know , I told him to stay away from you like you said , but he insisted to go and he said he's happy that you're okay " . He interapted me .

" Alright then , we wait for Andy and Sonny to come and we go back home " . I layed back on my bed .

Even though I didn't want him to be here I felt my heart shrinking when corbyn told me he's gone , I didn't want all of that to happen , I still have feelings for him , I still love him and not over him yet , I would like if everything goes back as it was , I want him so bad .

For a while , me and corbyn both were silent , and he was looking at me from time to time like he wants to say something but then let it go and doesn't say it , I looked at him confused .