CHAPTER 09

MARI :

    After Brook and Jack entered back the kitchen , I suggested to cook the lunch for them like I used to before , and everyone agreed jumping here and there from happiness , I really missed those days with them .

    I'm still here in the kitchen with the boys but Rye didn't show up since I came , is he that mad at me ? , I should go and talk to him then he's still my boyfriend , we didn't break up , he shouldn't treat me that way .

   " Andy , here it is , watch the oven for me I'm going to see what's going with Rye " . I tell him and he nodded .

   I took a step going out of kitchen and I stopped when someone crossed me , I looked up and it was a brunette girl with hazel eyes and she's taller than me a little bit , she smiles and I smiled back not having a clue about who she is .

   " Oops , sorry ! , I wasn't looking in my way " . she apologized and I smiled to her , she looks sweet .

    " Not a problem , I'm Mari " . I showed my hand to shake hers .

   " I know , the boys told me about you , I'm Clara by the way " . she smiles shaking my hand .

    " Oh here they are , the two princesses met each other ! " . Exclaimed Brook and I turned to look at him , the girl entered the kitchen , and I totally forgot about what I was going to do , I looked at her , then at Andy and Brook and Jack and Sonny confused , I turned to go to see Rye , and suddenly I crossed someone again , I looked up and it was him , I smiled automatically and he showed me a fake smile .

     " Oh hi Mari , we missed you " . he says entering the kitchen not bothering himself to hug me or kiss my cheeks , my smile disappeared and I entered the kitchen .

     " I missed you too " . I smiled tirelessly , and went to see the oven , I get the plate out of it and put it on the kitchen counter .

     " So , no one is gonna tell me who's Clara ? " . I looked at her smiling , and I saw that everyone is looking down except her she was smiling big .

   " Oh let me guess , is it your girlfriend , sonny ? " . I looked at him smiling like an idiot and he shake his head telling me " nope "  .

    " Then it's yours , Andy ? " . I asked looking at him still smiling , he shake his head too .

    " Well you didn't guess , let me tell you " . Clara smiled and I looked at everyone then looked at her again .

    " Brooklyn's ? " . I asked ignoring the fact that she's not his type . I started to get nervous when I finally remembered that Rye entered the kitchen right after her , and ... She's wearing his favourite hoodie ! .

   " No , Ryan's . I'm Rye's girlfriend " . she said smiling and kissed him ... Right in front of me and my smile disappeared , I was standing there looking at him , no word could get out of my mouth which is half open , I felt the tears coming , no I can't cry , I can't fucking cry in front of everyone and specifically not in front of Corbyn , I quickly held them back .

   " Oh ! " . Is all I could say . I moved my eyes from him and looked at everyone smiling tirelessly .

   " I'm hungry , I wanna eat ! " . Jack said and I smiled , he came over me to search for the lunch , he secretly grabbed my hand and whispered " I'm sorry " and I shake my head telling him it's not his fault , it was mine , it was my fault trusting him , I shouldn't trust him that much , I went to live with Corbyn after he agreed to our contract and we promised to not cheat on each other  , but he break this promise .