CHAPTER 01

MARI :

     " ANDY ! put it down it's mine , and don't mess with my stuff again ! " I yelled playfully at my bestie .

     " Okay ! Okay ! I'm sorry , I won't " defended himself , Andy .

     Today , sadly I'm leaving home , the place I loved so much , the place where I've been hold this past year when I found no where to go , the place I had the best time of my life , the place where my idiots live , my best friends ever , Andy , Brooklyn , Jack , Sonny , and my love , Ryan .

      They're a boyband , living together . sharing my life with them , I fell in love with one of them , Ryan .

      Now , for some reason I'm leaving home , to make sure I'll have mine .

      I pack up my clothes and stuff , waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up to his home , yes , I have a boyfriend , and I'm going to live with him ... It's complicated .

      I love Ryan , so he does . We're not breaking up but I'm going with my second boyfriend to betrail him and make sure I'll have his house on my name , I know it sounds rude talking like that but this the only way so you can understand how is my relation with Corbyn . I've talked about it with Ryan , and he agreed to help me and we promised to not cheat on each other , it's awkward I know , but what I've been living this past years was so bad , and I'm risking now to make sure I'll be safe next years ... Don't be misunderstood  , this is a good idea for a better life .

      " MARI ! " I've been cutted off from my thoughts by Brooklyn's voice from downstairs .

      " YEA , WHAT'S WRONG ! " i yelled back so he can hear me , it's a big house after all . I went downstairs to see what's happening and when I get there I found my boyfriend waiting for me , I hate calling him  ' my boyfriend ' by the way , I smiled at him and went to hug him and I looked back at Brooklyn who was smiling like an idiot .

      " Dude , where the fuck did you took my bags ? " I asked him searching the bags with my eyes looking around me .

      " I already put them in my car , chill " told me Corbyn smiling and I smiled back to him .

      " Oh , I should've thought about it , thank you ! " .

      I turned back to the kitchen to find the boys there , I hugged everyone , but Ryan wasn't there , I could understand why .

      " Where's Ryan , he doesn't want to say goodbye to me " I asked Andy .

      " He's supposed to be in his room , listening to music , he doesn't though that you're going now , go to him and say goodbye by yourself " . Told me Andy gently , I know he's not listening to music he heard that Corbyn is here , he doesn't want to say goodbye , he's mad . I came to his room , standing across his door , I toc once and entered without his permission , and I found him standing out in the window , I went his direction .

       " You don't wanna say goodbye ! " I hugged him from behind and he turned back to face me and looked me right in my eyes .

       " I'm afraid " he confessed .

       " Afraid ? , Don't you trust me enough to be afraid ? , Look ... Ryan , we've talked about it , I need your trust , I'll do what I planned and we'll be together again , promise " . I promised him , smiling and looking into his eyes , he smiled back at me , taking my face between his hands , closer to his , and kissed me deeply , and I kissed him back .

       " Take care , you're mine " he said warning me , and I smiled .

       " Sure . Don't worry honey , I love you " .

       " I love you too , sweetheart " .

______________________________________

So ... , This is chapter number one of " HARD " , it's a short one , but the next chapters will be long , I just didn't want you to get bored from the first chapter , it's like a prologue of the story , and you can say .. that's when everything began .

   Oh and the girl in the picture up there is the principal character of the story , Maria Claire , known as Mari .

  If you like the story already , you can vote and comment to support me , if you don't , leave a comment so I could fix it if there's anything wrong .

  Yep .. that's all for now , see you on the next chapter sweeties .

                                    Much love , Mrou