CHAPTER 14

CORBYN :

    After I came back home I headed to my room directly to see Mari , I entered the room and she was sitting on my bed watching TV , I smiled and entred the room , I'm confused she didn't notice I'm there , I ignored it and sat beside her .

" I'm home now honey " . I said surounding my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek , she turned surprised and I raised an eyebrow .

  " What's wrong ? " . I asked her still confused , she fixed me for a while then smiled looking down .

  " Nothing ! ... Nothing at all !! . I was just lost in my thoughts and suddenly you appeared beside me , I was thinking about you , you took so long , where have you been ? " . She said without stopping and I smiled .

" Hey , slow down ! . I was at real estate office to rent an apartment for you , you could move anytime you want " . I said smiling tirelessly and showed her the keys , she gets up from bed and jumped at me and hugged me so tight , I laughed and hugged her back .

  " Thank you so much corbyn !! , I can't believe you did that just for me  , I can't thank you enough " . She said and I let go of her arms and took her face between my hands and kissed her .

  " You don't have to thank me , it's my job to protect you and take care of you , and especially to make you happy " . I said and she smiled big and kissed me .

  " Come on , get up !! , We should start packing so we could move tomorrow ! " . She said and helped me getting up , she went to my closet and opened it . She wants me to move with her ! , I totally can't leave home , I looked at her for a while then looked down .

  " Mari ... Sweetie , I can't move from here , I rent the apartment for you " . I said looking down and when I looked up at her she was looking at me the smile leaving her beautiful face and I felt guilty about it .

" Why ? " . She asked simply with a serious face and tone , I stepped towards her .

" Mari , I'm so used to live here and I can't leave , besides ... College is so close from here and ... I just can't ! " . I mumbled and stepped closer but she backed off and I looked at her confused .

" Do you think I can live without you ? . Do - ..  do you even have a single idea what was I thinking about when you left ? , I was planning and imagining us together in a new house and having a new life out of problems and being totally happy , but when you went to rent this apartment you were thinking each of us lives on his own and only thinking about something like this made me so disappointed for real " . She crossed her arms to her chest and looked away . I felt careless for a while , I know she's right and I should've never thought this way , she shouldn't be on her own , she needs me .

   " I'm sorry ... I didn't meant to ! , I swear to God ! . All I was trying to do is take you out of here as quickly as possible and see you happy again and I was so upset knowing that you won't live with me anymore , I'm sorry Sweetheart ! " . I stepped closer and she turned to face me then looked down , I pressed my fingers under her chin titling her head to make her look at me , I looked at her right in the eyes and brought my face closer to hers I can feel her breathing hard , I put my hand on her chest and her heart was beating fast , I smirked and landed my head to her neck and kissed it .

   " Corbyn .. " . She whispered , her head landing backwards and I continued kissing her neck , she surounded her arms around my neck and insert her fingers into my hair and I felt my hole body under control .

  " I love you .. " . I said between two kisses , She took my face between her hands and looked at my eyes then kissed me and I closed my eyes slowly .