Chapter Eleven: AHHHHHHHHHHH

I pull off the blanket, to see Chaos fuming. I gulp, and slide back down. He's a good few feet away, and then I'm met with black. What? Someone grabs my hand and I scream. What the fLiP?!

I'm pulled somewhere somewhat familiar. Oh! Is this a cabin. The person steps back.

"Nico?! Wh-whats going on??" I scramble away from him, into a corner. I look out around me, the Ares cabin.

"No no no no no no..." I whisper out over and over, covering my ears from the onslaught of words that run through my head. I feel someone touch me and I shriek, tears streaming down my face. I feel someone pick me up, and I'm bawling by now. I try to get out, but this person is too strong.

"...this cabin?" I hear someone say. Still sobbing, I look up. Chiron?

"What is going on?! I want to go home!" I sob out, trying to get out of his grip. I feel energy surge through me. My bracelet!

I yank it out, and shift into a set of armor. My dagger grows 3 inches into a wicked sharp sword. I gasp. No time like the present! I run at them. My tormentors, my friends, yet strangers to me. How can they all be the same? Percy clashes with me, and I take him down. I'm going toward Piper, where the door is. Freedom. But a hand grabs me. I cry out, teleporting though the humidity onto the roof. I somehow changed into pants with flames on them and a strapless white shirt. Two swords are in my hand. I see 12 people around me, the gods.

"What's happening... to me?" I sob out as my hands shake. One person steps out, and I physically sigh in relief. I drop to my knees. I'm still sobbing, but at least now I feel like myself. My short stature is dwarfed by these people. I rock back and forth. No no no no no. I shriek as I teleport to the roof of the big house, almost falling off. I hoist myself up, and start running. I leap off the side of the building. WHAT THE HECK AURELIE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY!! I break my fall with a roll. Somehow I keep going. Wait. I stop. How did I do that? I see people running after me, and I shriek yet again. By now people are out of their cabins to see what's happening. I turn and run into a chest. The smell I adore wafts through my nose.

"Chaos..." I slide down onto the ground, still sobbing. Some yelling is exchanged, but I can't hear it. I grab Chaos' leg for dear life. What happened to me.

"Percy!" I cry out. A growl rips through the air. "I-is he ok? I hurt him Chaos! I-I'm a monster." I'm picked up, and hands caress my hair. The booming voice of Chaos says something angrily, but I don't pay attention. A girl around my age walks up with my bag.

Chaos sets me down, and I reach for it. "Hi, I'm Lacy!" The girl squeaks. I smile and put out my hand.

"My names Aurelie." I sniffle quietly.

Lacy shakes my hand. She pulls me to her ear and asks, "Who is that guy? He's really mad at everyone, especially the gods! He's scary and threatened to disintegrate this entire camp! Percy got in trouble-"

I gasp, "is he ok?! I hurt him, but I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me."

"Well I was there actually! It looked like self defense to me. I was going to ask Chiron something when you started freaking out." I cringed.

"Really, I have no idea what came over me. Also, I jumped off of a roof! That was cool!" I laughed grabbing my backpack. She turned to leave. "Lacy, wait! I give these to my most special friends, I want you to have one." I pink and yellow flower crown was pulled out, somehow matching her outfit. She squealed and put it on. She brought me into a hug, but I was shoved behind someone.

"Chaos, Wait she's my friend! See, I gave her my flower crown." I look to Lucy and she looks like she's about to faint. Which she does.

"Lacy!" I scream, trying to pull her up. I bring her to Piper, who's motioning for me. As I hand her off, I'm teleported into someone's arms. I snuggle into Chaos' shoulder as I'm shifted onto his hip. People gasp around us, as Chaos gives his parting words.

"I don't care about the quest, she is staying with me." And with that, he snapped his fingers and I promptly conked out. I woke up again strewn on Chaos' lap. He's talking with someone, and I can feel him getting agitated. I snuggle into him, telling him silently that I'm awake. Chaos chuckles, and stroked my side. The talking continues for almost a half hour, and then they leave. I don't really care what they talk about, I'll I can think about is Chaos.

"Why thank you little one. We must talk though." He sits me up, so that I'm propped on his knee like a toddler. I won't mind, it's comfortable and that's what matters.

He grabs my chin, making me meet his golden eyes. They look strict, and I have an urge to show my neck. I'm not a wolf what the heck?!

He chuckles slowly. "Little one, what happened yesterday cannot happen again. I could have grabbed the boy as soon as I sensed him, but I wanted to see what they would do. I realize the reason for you attacking them, but that should never happen. Under any circumstances. I'm having someone teach you to help you control your powers, but that is all that will happen. I need to protect you, and that will never happen again." He growled, his eyes shone with adoration. I smiled at him, and he came close until our noses touched. I brought the kiss together, letting him lead.

A cough was heard from behind us and I squeaked, almost falling off of Chaos' lap. I looked over, and a beautiful woman was there. I blushed, she totally saw us making out.

"Hecate, knock when you enter." He growled ferociously, making my head snap down and my eyes to my lap. Dang he never skips leg day.

I hear a scoff that could only be from Hecate, and I tensed. Uh oh, I've learned that a Chaos does not take rudeness lightly. I scooted closer to Chaos as he started speaking. "Please help Aurelie, it is your duty after all." He said. I looked up, and she was smirking. Dang she's got some confidence.

"Go on, Aurelie." He set me down, and I just looked back at him. His eyes looked at me expectantly.

"Oh! That's what you mean! Ok bye!" I giggled hugging his leg and hounding over to Hecate who smiled warmly.

"Come, Aurelie." She led me through some doors into a large room. She turned to me, sizing me up. "First we need to do something about your clothing." I gulped, oh no.

Bro Chaos sucks at being a mate😂😂😂