In that moment, I hold Nejire's head to my chest with my chin resting on the top. "Midori-" "Call me Izuku." We stay in that position for a minute before I answer. "We all have something we want to leave in the past Nejire, but we can't fully keep it behind us sometimes. I know the pain of carrying a burden like yours through personal experience. But our scars prove to us that what happened to us happened. We may never be rid of the nightmares they leave behind, but we can look at how we are now and back then to say 'we had this happen to us, but were better than we were now'." Nejire hears these words to silently sob in my chest. "Thank you. Thank you for accepting me as who I am." I begin to pet her head until reality hits me. "C-can you put your shirt back on though. I feel weird being in a room with a shirtless pretty girl in front of me." She realizes this and immediately turns red. "Sorry." Nejire puts her shirt back on for us to go pick out something nice for her that covers most of her torso.

"How about this one?" I hold up a white dress with blue lines near the hem that has a small opening near the center of her chest. "It may not cover everything, but your natural looks should distract people with no issue." "He's right Nejire, you'd look beautiful in this." Ochako agrees with me for Nejire to accept this to go try it on. While inside, Kaachan and Ashido walk over with a few clothes they wanted to by. "So what did Nejire get?" "A dress Deku picked out for her." "Heh, lucky girl." Kaachan starts smirking with Nejire coming out to show the dress off. "D-does it look ok?" I could only stare and hold a red tint on my face as my tail goes a mile a minute. "Mrrooowww." Nejire and Ashido looked at me confused with Ochako and Kaachan smirking. "He likes it." "That meow says it." I cover my mouth with everyone laughing at my act.

After we payed for our clothes, we decided to get some lunch at a cafe. While inside, we began to talk about some funny stories with it going to the one about the one guy in middle school bringing catnip in for me. "So when Deku took a deep breath of it in, he began to act like a fucking crackhead and roll around on the ground in ecstasy." "He even made a comment about making lots of babies with me and Katsumi." "Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" I hold my head down in shame not wanting to hear anymore. "The funniest part of that though would be him clawing the podium up front and threatening to kick the crap out of all the extras who wanted to fuck me and Ochako." They kept laughing until I felt a poke from someone. "Been a while, hasn't it Midoriya."

I look up to notice Sona with three girls by her. One with red hair, one with black in a ponytail, and another with black but wearing glasses. "Sona. How are things?" "They've been well." She starts to smile at me before Ashido starts grabbing my head. "So is she your girlfriend as well Mido?" Both mine and Sona's faces go red when she says this. "I-i-i-it's not like that! Were just good friends!" "Y-yes!" "I didn't know you had a boyfriend Sona?" She starts to produce steam out of her head as the redhead says this. "So who is she Izuku?" "Sorry for the late introductions you two. This is Sona Sitori, a friend of ours. Sona, this is Mina Ashido and Nejire Hado of our class." "It's nice to meet you both." Sona bows with her face still rather red. "So who are your friends here?" "My apologies. This is Rias Gremory and her friend Akeno Himejima, along with the vice president of Kuoh academy Tsubaki Shinra." 'Gremory, where have I heard that name befor-Oh crap!'

"So your the infamous Izuku Midoriya my childhood friend can't stop talking about. It's very nice to finally meet you." Gremory starts to smile at me while all I can do is shake in fear. 'Oh crap. She's the next head of the Gremory house in the demon realm. I'm dead! Nobody is more dead than me right now! I'm so dead! I'm so so so so SOOO de-' "This was a coincidence. Don't worry about my friend and our queens. Were not here to hurt you, so relax." Sona whispers this in my ear to keep me from panicking that two next heads of devil houses are in the same area. "W-would you like to sit with us?" "Thank you." Sona and everyone starts sitting with the tension still very thick. "So how did you two meet?" "I kinda saved Sona from a villain attack." I began to laugh awkwardly as I answer Nejire's question. "Oh yeah, I remember that incident! You beat a villain of sludge while shouting 'Time to put the ow back in meow'." Ashido starts laughing at this with the tension still intense.