HAUS OF HOLBEIN

Cleves: Welcome to the Haus,
Queens: To the Haus of Holbein, ja! Ooh ja! Das ist gut, ooh ja! Ja! The Haus of Holbein!

Aragon: Hans Holbein goes around the world!
- Hans Holbein is probably most famous amongst the wives for painting Anna of Cleves' portrait, the one Henry claimed he was "mislead" by.
Parr: Painting all of the beautiful girls!
Boleyn: From Spain,
Seymour: To France,
Cleves: And Germany!
Howard: The king chooses one,
Queens: But which one will it be?

Aragon & Boleyn: You bring the corsets-
Seymour & Cleves: We'll bring the cinches-
Parr: No one wants a waist over nine inches..!
- Fact, they did have painfully tight corsets for tiny waists. Kardashians who?

All except Howard: So what, the makeup contains lead poison?
- Also true, most medieval makeup contained lead and other rather dangerous chemicals. Some people believe Anne Boleyn's daughter Elizabeth I died of blood poisoning due to her overuse of the makeup.
Howard: At least your complexion will bring all the boys in!

Queens: Ignore the fear, and you'll be fine! We'll turn this vier into a nine, so just say "Ja!" and don't say, "Nein!"

Parr: 'Cause now you're in the Haus-
Queens: In the Haus of Holbein, ja! Ooh ja! Das ist gut, ooh ja! Ja! The Haus of Holbein.

Boleyn: We must make sure the princesses look great! When their time comes for a Holbein portrait!

Cleves: We know what all the best inventions are, to hold everything up-
Howard: Ja, it's wunderbar!

Aragon: For blonder hair then you just add a magical ingredient-
Seymour: From your bladder!
- They also did this- ew-

Parr: Try these heels! So high it's naughty!
Queens: But we cannot guarantee that you'll still walk at forty!

Queens: Ignore the fear, and you'll be fine! We'll turn this vier into a nine, so just say "Ja!" and don't say, "Nein!"

Parr: 'Cause now you're in the Haus-

Queens: In the Haus of Holbein, ja! Ooh ja! Das ist gut, ooh ja! Ja! The Haus of Holbein.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh how I love Haus of Holbein and it's horrifying confusing-ness

Sorry if I didn't get the parts right, I followed it by ear as no lyric pages would show parts.

xoxo