GETTIN IT RIGHT !

KAYLA P.O.V

"Durk the baby got an appointment today. You coming?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course." He picked Zayden up. My son was getting bigger day by day. I snapped a picture of Durk and Zayden. "Can you get him dress for me?" I asked. Durk nodded. I start doing my hair and then we left. Faith called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Ask Durk how much he want for his Jeep'15." She said. "Hold up. Babe here." I passed him my phone. "Yo?" He start talking with her. I checked on Zayden and he was knocked out. After a while Durk passed me back my phone. "How much you charging her?" I asked. "Im not selling my car. Dubb. I just brought my baby a when my son was born dubb." He said pulling up in front of Client. We went in and the doctor called us right in. "How's everything my people?" Doctor Ross asked. "Good hopefully." I said.

After the appointment everything was good. My baby boy was healthy. "Can we go shopping?" I asked. "I gotta go somewhere and pick some stuff up." He said checking his phone. "How long you going to be? I need some winter clothes. Its starting to get cold." I said. "I gotchu. When I come back. Ima be back in a hour or two." He kissed me and then Zayden. I was mad because he back at going outside everyday. "So Mr.Banks give me some money. Ima take my son shopping by myself." I said. "Just wait in the house babe. Im coming right back." He said. "Okay. What ever." "I love you." I got out the car and took my son in my moms house. "Grandma's baby here." My mother took the baby out the car seat and undressed him. My mother start sweating Zayden. I went in London room and her and Rondo was talking so I start ear hustling. "Ima be five months tomorrow Rondo. But im still scared to tell people." "I already told Durk." He said. "Why would you do that?! I told you to shut your fucking mouth. Get the fuck out my house." She semi yelled. "No. Stop London. I dont wanna fight and argue with you." He said. I walked away before I got even madder. "Hey mom." I sat next to her. "Wussup. What Durk do?" She chuckled. "He procrastinating on taking me shopping. These new Uggz came out and I wanna get them. I want him to buy them while I buy my coat. But last week he brought him and the baby some timbs." I said. My mom start laughing. Spoiled ole' Kayla. Ask your father." She said. "Nope im still not talking to him." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways. Im throwing Zayden a welcome home party. I wanted to do it after christmas but thats alright. I want everybody to come. Including your father." She said. "Well im not going. Me or my son." "Listen Kayla. Please can you do it for me? I will buy you them new Uggz." She smiled. "I dont want you to buy my Uggz but you have to talk Durk into coming. Thats going to be an argument if I ask." I said. "So you coming?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay. I'll ask him tomorrow." She smiled. We talked some more.

Me and Zayden left at 8pm. Durk aint called me with a bull shit excuse saying tomorrow. Ima buy my own stuff fuck him. I wiped Zayden down and gave him a nice warm bottle. He was tired too. My mom wouldn't let him sleep. She kept playing with him. I put him in his crib when he went to sleep and then I got in the shower.

When I got out Durk was there taking his jacket off and stuff. I slapped him in the back of his neck. I got dress and then made me a bowl of cereal. "You mad at me?" He asked. "No. Im over and done with that getting mad over petty stuff. I am going to beat you up tho." I said eating my cereal. "Why?" He asked smiling. "Dont play dumb nigga." I smiled. "Okay. But I really dont know what you're talking about." He got undress and laid down. I put my bowl in the sink and then I start beating Durk up. He was all scared as I sat on him. "Dont cover up now."I slapped his hand. "Stop babe." He laughed. "Shut up." I punched him again. "Ima knock you out." Durk said. "Didnt I say shut up?" I smacked him again. "Babe stop." He tried to grab my hands but I punched him in his chest. He start laughing again. "Ma." He whined. "You still talking?" I raised my hand. "Alright." He said. Then he sat up and bear hugged me. "Durk stop." I bit his neck mad hard and he let me go. "Damn ya strong ass teeth." He rubbed his neck. "Stop playing with me than." I laid down next to him. "Why you bite me that hard?" He whined like a baby. "Because you squeezed me ode tight." I said. "It hurt." He continued to whine. I held him and kissed his neck. "I love you Durk. And I missed your punk ass today." I kissed him again. "Ima get you them Uggz tomorrow okay babe?" He said holding me. "Its okay. Ima get them myself. I just wanna spend the day with you babe." I said. "Okay tomorrow. I promise." He kissed me. We start watching Tv.

Hours Later...

"Babe this whole time I had the Uggz. I just aint wanna give them to you." Durk got out the bed and passed me the box. "Thanks babe." I said admiring my boots. "You're welcome babe." He laid down next to me. "Can I take you out tomorrow?" I asked. "Hell yeah. You wanna drive?" He asked holding me. "My son going to be in the car. Hell no." I said and we start laughing. "Yo you retarted." He kissed my forehead and then we went to sleep.

DURK P.O.V

The next day I woke up I made breakfast for Kayla. She been doing the morning duties with Zayden so I got him this morning. He was starting to get up so I made him a bottle. Kayla popped up mad scary. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Im so used to hearing a little cry before he wake up. I didn't hear it so I panicked."She laid back down. "I made you some breakfast." She sat back up fast again. We start laughing. "You gonna get dizzy like that ma." I said. "True." We start laughing. This our third day straight no arguing straight happiness. Its good because as ya know we always bumping heads. I rather it this way tho. I haven't seen Kayla so joyful in a while. "Babe put the cover over my shoulder?" I asked and she did it. I patted his back for a good twenty minutes until he burped. After that I put him in his chair. I'll be damn if this little nigga spoiled. "So today we going to take a portrait and then I dont know. I just wanna take you boys out today." Kayla said hugging my neck. "I must not be doing that good in the bed." I said. Kayla start laughing. "What the hell you talking about?" She asked. "Im not a boy. Im a grown ass man. Especially after dark." I kissed her. "You right. Where do me and my man and son going today?" "Anywhere our Queen wants to go right Zay?" I said giving Zayden dap. And Kayla crazy ass took a picture. "Oh yeah ya moms texted me yesterday saying she need to talk. You got an idea?" I asked. "Nope." She said popping the P. "Yes you do. By the way you popped ya P. I know you know what this about." I said. "Fineeeeee. But I didn't make this up my mother did." "Tell me." I said. "I dont want to because your gonna get mad and we been on a great path." She said whinning. "Tell me." I replied. "She wanna throw a Welcoming party for Zayden and invite everybody including my father. I told her no but she was persisting." Kayla said "Oh aight. As long as we stay our distance its cool." I replied. "You sure baby?" Kayla held me. "Listen Kayla. I'm grown. Got my son and shit. There is no reason for me to be petty and get mad and shit. Ima just be chilled. You know. Its really cool. Lets get ready and get up outta here." I kissed her. "Listen to you. I gotta surprise for you babe." She kissed my neck. "I dont wanna go out no more. I like my surprises early." I said biting my lip. "Oh well. Take it later or never?" She asked. "I think i'll take it later." We start laughing. I washed the baby up and got him dress in his burberry out fit. And after Kayla got out of the shower I went in. Did the hygiene thing and then got out. I put my burberry outfit on. "My babies looking alike. Aww." Kayla said grabbing her phone. I held Zayden and let her take the picture. "Zay tell mommy she always sweating us." I said putting on his sweater. And then coat. "Only because he makes you look good." Kayla said putting her Uggz on happily. "Oh yeah babe look in the closet real quick." I said. She walked over to the closet and opened it. "Durkkkkkkk!" She yelled pulling her coat out. She ran and kissed me real hard. Kayla dont even know whats in them pockets. Ya think she hype over a coat and boots watch this shit. I put a bottle on the stove. I made two more real hot so as we outside he wont get hungry. I put him in the car. "Babe grab my coat!" I yelled from outside. I sat in the car jaming music when Kayla camr out with my jacket. "Where we off to?" "To take the pictures." Kayla smiled. "Aight." I drove off and we was on our way. As long as we got everything right.