SQUAD SHIT !

DURK P.O.V

When Rondo said that I was heated. This nigga just wont stop playing with me until he's dead. I was heated. Knowing this nigga he prolly on some suicidal shit. That nigga wasn't out of town he prolly was plotting. I told Kayla he wasn't gone. Thats that shit I be talm bout yo. But how the fuck he kidnapped them? THEY PUNK ASS FATHER! I ran to my car and me and Durk slid over there.

"Yo where them girls at?" I ran over to the father but Rondo held me back. "She with you nigga!" He stood up. "No she not! You know where hem three girls at!" I said mad as hell  "So you telling me you let my daughter get kidnapped?!" He start coming towards me but Ms. Taylor stood in front "what's going on?" She asked. "Kayla, London, and Sarah is kidnapped and they want a $5O,OOO ransom. And he got something to do with it." I said mad as fuck. "No the fuck I dont! You a fucking liar!" They pops start getting his self together. He went and left the house. "Just stay right here Durk. I dont want ya to be fighting." She held me. I wanted to push her out the way but I just waited until she went and called the police. Me and Rondo dazed. Its time to start searching.

KAYLA P.O.V

Me, London, and Sarah was tide up in some whole other place. I was so scared, because Tyson was there. I start crying thinking im not going to make it out alive. "Stop crying Kayla, you making me scared." London said. "If anything happens to me. I love both of yall with all my heart." I said letting the tears roll down my face.

"Well well well, look what we got here." Tyson and some boy walk in the room. My heart start pounding hella fast. "Why are we here?" Sarah asked. "Because ya punk ass boyfriends owes money, they better pay that $5O,OOO by the end of the week." Tyson said mainly looking at me. "Ya girls are as good as dead because "the guy" didn't text back." The boy said. "You know we got other business right Miss Kayla?" Tyson came over to me. "I didn't mean to Tyson. I swear." I start crying. He did a evil laugh. "Stop lying. Everything you did you meant!" He slapped me. And then again. "Stop hitting her you punk mother fucker!" London yelled. "Shut up bitch!" He yelled to London."Dont talk to her like that!" I yelled. Before Tyson swung the door slammed. Then it was the old dirty bastard. MY FATHER. "Wussup boss?" Tyson walked up to him. "Wussup sunny." They gave each other a hand shake. "What Durk talking about?" "Killing everybody." My father said. "You suppose to be our father." London said. "Thats the thing. You two is not my kids. You dont see Asia and Aaliyah here right?" He smirked. My stomach start hurting. I start crying ode. "I be back." He smiled. "We will." Tyson said. I couldn't believe this shit. "Dont cry. Durk gonna save you!" Tyson yelled pulling up a chair to me.

After he said that something came over me because I was on my bullshit. He gonna hit me regardless but my babe is definitely on his way. "So how does Durk treat you?" He asked. I start smiling thinking about Durk. "He treats me the opposite of how you did. He actually loves me with all his heart and I love him with all my heart thats why we expecting!" I rolled my eyes. "You stupid bitch!" Tyson start punching me. London and Sarah start yelling yelling him stop. Then his friend pulled him out cause they had to whisper. "Dont cry ya! Enough with that shut! Do they know who our men are? Durk, Rondo, and Nunu. Nuski got da strap. Rondo crazy ass. And Durk his retarted ass." I said and we all start laughing thinking about them.

2 Days Later...

I was starving felt dirty, dehydrated, and was wondering where Durk was? My body was hurting because of Tyson keep hitting me and because this pregnancy shit.

DURK P.O.V

I was parked outside of Tyson house. He finally came home. We was about to run up in his shit but thats gonna put us where we at no where. He got my baby and friends, so I got his little sister tied up in the back. Fuck outta here. Even tho she prolly dont got nothing to do with it. He came out and hopped in a nasty forest green Honda Accord. Just when I was losing hope. We followed that nigga all of us un different cars. Just in case he got suspicious Rondo was driving slowly in front of him. About time we got to the place we all spent the block three times when he saw the father leaving. I got out, pulled Faith out and put the gun to her head and we all went in that shit. "I love all ya niggas just in case anything happen." As we went in the room it was nobody there but thus boy. His eyes got hella big when he noticed all of us. "Where they at?" I whispered. He pointed and then Rondo put one in him. When we went in the room I ran over to Kayla. They all start crying when they saw us. We untied them and start looking for Tyson and them. "Durk they left." Kayla cried. I picked her up and as we was about to leave I pointed the gun at Faith. "Nooooo Durk." Kayla jumped in front of her. She ran and untapped her. Faith was crying ode hugging each other. Then we all left. Kayla threw up ode. "Durk take me away pleaseeee." She cried as her and Faith sat in the back of my car. We dropped Faith off and then we went to her house. She jumped in the shower and I exhaled heavy as hell. Time to move us away. I haven't slept in two whole days. At least my baby home. THANK YOU GOD!