EYE TO EYE

KAYLA P.O.V ( A Month Later)

"Kayla where were you everytime I came in the house?!" My father yelled. "I was Ashanti and my other friends." I said lying. I clearly was with my boyfriend. "Kayla you got five minutes to tell me the truth or im whooping ya ass! He shouted. And this why I dont stay in this house, he mad annoying. "Pops she be with that nigga Durk from next door." Asia dike self snitched. I heard his big feet stomping to the bedroom. "So you go out with Durk?" He asked. "N--" Before I got to lie he slapped me ode hard. And then he continued slapping me over and over holding my face so I cant move. "Stop! Why are you hitting me?" I yelled. "Because you have a boyfriend who killing people and slang drugs!" He yelled slapping me up in the back of my head cause I covered my face. "You break up with him now!" He yelled and then pushed me all the way infront of Durk door. I knocked hard, knowing nobody was home. We stood there for a while and then we went back in the house. "Stay in your room! You wanna be loose stay in your room!" He yelled. I went and seen Asia in my room. "Get out!" I yelled. "Dont be mad at me you got in trouble!" She yelled smiling in my face. I smacked fire out her face. I pushed her out and locked my door. I sat there crying not really wanting to bother Durk because today he met with them drug lords. So I called everybody and they phones went to voicemail. I wish I would've took the key from Durk. He told me take it too. I shook my head and texted him. 

Me: Sorry for bothering you, but where you at?

Durk: Trap house, why wussup?

Me: I really really need you !

Durk: Damn im really busy babe, but im on my way

Me: Hurry up please!

Durk: Im on my way right now

Me: Tet me when you at your house

Durk: Ok

WHY THE FUCK ME?!!! I kept saying to myself and then Durk told me he was at his house. I put a outfit in my bag and some undergarment, then I put my accessories like deoderant, soap, toooth brush, and perfume in the bag. I snuck out the house and ran in Durk house locking all his locks on his door."What happened babe?" He asked holding me and looking into my glossy eyes. "My father just smacked me a lot of times for going out with you Durk. Asia told him." I said crying in his arms. "Im here for you now Kayla." He kissed my tears. "Durk why everybody treats me so bad? I just want to be happy. Why cant I be happy?" I said still crying and loosing balance. "You gonna be happy Kayla. Right here with me. We argue, cuss eachother out, but at the end off the day I love you with all my heart and more babe." He rubbed my back. Durk craddled me like a baby. i start dozing off to his heartbeat and somebody bangeed on the door. I got scared. "Relax, ima send Nunu to answer the door babe. Calm down and go to sleep." He said and then he got up and sent Nunu. It was Asia. They did not let her in. "Babe, im going to the trap. call me if anything." He said kissing me. "Okay and i love you. All you guys becareful." I said. "Okay i live you more." Him and Nunu left out. I silently cried my self the rest of the way to sleep. 

When I woke up it felt like a weight been lifted off my shoulders. I checked my phone and had a tet from Durk and Faith.

Faith: You okay??

Me: Yes thank you.

Durk: Everything alright?

Me: Yes and I just woke up, thank you so much Durk.

Faith: Okay. What you doing today?

Me: In The House, Most Likely

Durk: Okay im on my way in a minute, can I bring the gang? And do you want something?

Me: Yes Something from McDonalds, Im Starvingggggg & Ofcourse you can bring them. 

Faith: Yeah its going to rain but tomorrow come over to my house