RESTLESS

KAYLA P.O.V
"Did that boy just kiss me?" I asked myself. I shook it off and went to sleep.

"Sister wake up im so bored." London said shaking me. I looked at the time and it was 8:30 in the morning. You gotta be kidding me. "London I just went to sleep, get out of here." I said putting the covers over my face. "Get up." She said shaking me up. I got up and rolled my eyes real hard at her. "Love you sister." She said leaving out my room. I really didn't want to get out my bed but I had to or she would've never left me alone. I got in a quick shower and then went to shower.

After the shower I got dress and checked my phone and Tyson texted me. I changed his name to Unknown.

Unknown: I was just thinking about you and I just want to say I Love You

I left the message as is. I miss Tyson because when he on his good side he the best boyfriend to have. I miss the good ole days. I shook Tyson out my mind and finished doing my hair. "Hurry up Kayla. Slow ass." London said. I finished my hair and left out the door with her. Then Sarah was banging on Durk door. I so was taken back. "Sarah!" I called out to her. "Oh hey Kayla," She waved but looked really upset. "What's wrong? Why you banging on the door?" I asked. "My boyfriend being a dick head. He writing me all type of crazy. I cant stand his ass." She said. I felt so guilty because Durk kissed me before he left. I have to tell Sarah because that wouldn't be right. "You know what? Fuck that nigga!" She got in the car and sped off before I can tell her. I walked back with London and we start going summer shopping.
DURK P.O.V

"NUNU GET THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE SHE BREAK MY SHIT DOWN!" I yelled to Nu about his shawty. I have the only hang over and she aint making the shit no better. "Nigga she gonna leave dont worry about it." He said looking through the peek hole. I had the nasty hang over so im staying in the house today. As soon as the bangs stopped I went back to sleep. It felt like five minutes passed when my phone rung. You not serious right now. I checked my phone and its Rondo.

"Yo what happen bro." I asked mad as fuck. "Niggas had to beat up one of those niggas that Tyson be with." Rondo said excited. "Who?" I asked. "I think his name is um Jake" He said. "Jake? Why ya beat Jake up he the coolest nigga out of them all." I said. "He was saying how its fucked up niggas killed Mute." Rondo said. "Bro its aight just dont make it too obvious that we want all they heads. Ya messing up the plan bro." I said. "Nah he start talking crazy and then two girls was like stopppppp, dont hit him. So nigga Chino was about to hit the girl and we stopped him like chill." He said. "Just dont make it hot we want they heads." I said ready to go back to sleep. "Aight bro." And we hung up. It was going on Three and I was still tired as hell. I feel so restless and sick from that liquor man. I took a shower to wash the liquor smell off me and my head was spinning like crazy, I felt hot as hell, and real sick. Maybe them fruits was fucked up. I laid back down in my under wear and turned on the AC. I was going back to sleep when Nunu came in my room. "Yo bro im heading out, you good?" He asked. "Yeah im aight. I just got a bad hang over." I said. "Retarted for drinking with out eating first dumb ass." Nu said making fun of me. The nigga slammed my door mad hard. Ima kick his ass. Then Kayla calls me. "Yo?" I answered. "Why the hell would you kiss me? And you go out with Sarah?!! Thats dead wrong Durk! Dont do your girl friend like that!" She yelled through the phone. My head was about to fall off. "What are you talking about Kayla? I have no girlfriend." I replied. "Boy you dont have to lie to me, I seen her banging on your door! Like I said dont do Sarah like that and dont ever put your lips on me again!" She said hanging up. I put my phone to the side not caring about shit she saying. I'll argue later with her. Right now im trying to sleep this fucking hang over off. My phone rung again. "What happen?!" I yelled through the phone. "Thats how you answer ya phone?" My brother Kevin replied. "People been calling my phone all morning I literally had about four hours of sleep. On top of that I got a nasty hang over." I said. "Take some asprin.You be aight in thirty minutes to an hour." He said. "If I go outside that fucking sun gonna kick my ass. I cant do it." I said. "Ima pick it up for you then bro." Kevin said. "Oh its cool, ima tell one of my bitches to bring me some." I said not really wanting company. "Stop calling girls bitches bro. Just say one of ya girls. Im coming over, so if I make it there before he i'll bring it." He said and then we hung up. I texted so girl name Karly.

Me: Yo where you at?

Karly: In my house why wussup?

Me: I got a bad hang over , can you come take care of me???

Karly: Aww poor baby, sure im on my way

Me: Okay. And bring some asprin

Her: Duh Durk

Me: Hurry up

Her: Okay

I laid there waiting for her when the phone rung again. My phone never rings this much. I checked and it was Chino. "What?" I said mad as fuck. "Damn bro you good?" He asked. "Nah I got a hang over, but what happen?" I said wanting to get straight to the point. "Oh um Bone getting out of jail today, who picking him up?" He asked. "Ask Dthang bro. I cant really give orders right now. My head is fucked up, bro." I said ready to hang up for the twelfth time. "Aight." He said and we hung up. I knew I wasn't getting no sleep. TODAY IS THE HIT DURK UP DAY! I shook my head and then here came Karly. I opened the door.

"Hi baby." She said hugging me. "You got the asprin?" I asked. "I said hi, you suppose to say hi back." She said frowning. "I got a bad hang over Karly. I dont wanna argue." I said grabbing her bag. "Dont act like a asshole, you better stop." She said snatching her bag. Why the fuck did I call her man. "Alright Hi Karly hi." I said. "Was that so hard?" She asked. "No." I said with my hand out. "You get on my nervessssss. And get ya own fucking water!" She yelled and passed me the Asprin. I snatched it than got up and got some water. After drinking that I laid back down. "Karly come here." I said. "No user." She said rolling her eyes. "Come here." I said. She crawled over to me. "Yeah?" She said. "I just wanna hold you." I said hugging her. "Okay." And she start smiling. "I missed you. And I apologize for earlier." I kissed her cheek. "Its okay baby." She smiled. And then she got up and put socks on my feet. "You need something on ya legs too." She said. "Im good. I got my draws on." I said. "Exactly you need to be warm." She said. "Come under these covers with me. Ima be super warm." I said. She climb in the bed under the cover. "Hold me." She said as she laid on top of me. I held her and she start kissing all on my neck. Warming me up. "Somebody getting excited." She whispered in my ear. I chuckled and continued letting her continue. Then she went under the covers and start topping me off. She was GREAT. After I came she got undress. I put the condom on and she put her hands on my chest and start riding me. "Durrrrrrrkkkkk!" She yelled. And her moans turned into scream. We switched positions. After we came we cuddled and went to sleep. Finally I can get some rest.