Expecting

KAYLA P.O.V

"Hey ma." I said bringing all my clothes from Sarah house into my own. "Oh my child finally came home huh?" She said kind of excited. "Yes mother." I replied  "Ya sisters not here, they just went to the Buffet." She said. "Its okay. I wanted a little alone-- Mom your pregnant!" I said shocked looking at her stomach. "You never be home so you never know anything." She said teary eyes. "Sorry mother. What are you having? And I seen Durk the other day and he aint tell me." I said. "Oh that boy haven't been in here in a while either." She said as I rubbed her big ass stomach. "How many months are you? And what are you having?" I asked. "Im seven months baby doll. I never show when im pregnant. I never did until the last two months. Im special like that baby." She said doing a lil dance. We shared a laugh. "I be right back mommy. Oh yeah I broke up with Tyson." I said walking out the room. "Whattttttt?" She said in a confused tone. She needed the whole story. I got undress to some shorts and a tank top. My room was still the same. Thank god because my sisters been trying to get my room for forever. So im glad my mother stuck by my side she knew I was coming home. I went back into my mother room. "Yeah me and Tyson broke up because he have bad anger issues and very controlling and I dont like that so we done. And I told him for me to go back to him he need to go and get help." I said "Right baby. And im so glad you ended that relationship with him because when that boy walked in ya auntie house her holy water turned black. It was either him or Durk." She said. "Wow thats crazy."  I said shaking my head. "So if its a boy what you naming him?" I asked changing the subject and really wanting to know. "Im having a girl and I want to name her Serenity." She said holding her stomach. "Thats cute." I said. "Ya ghetto sisters want it to be Imani or StarAshia." She said. "No those names are ratchet. I would rather her name Aaliyah." I said. "Yes im taking that. Dont tell them." She said writing it in her book. "What's her middle name?" I asked. "Hope." She said. "Oh okay great." I said. Me and my mother talked all the way until I feel asleep right on her bed.

"Hello Miss Taylor." Durk said. "Hey honey. Long time no see." She said. "I know. I haven't been home in a while." He said. "Both of my babies came and seen me today." My mother said rubbing my head. I opened my eyes. "Big headed ass." He said. "Watch ya mouth boy." My mom said. I stuck my middle finger up at him with out my mother looking. He did it back. And got caught. "Come here boy. And pass me that belt Kay." My mother said. "Im sorry." Durk said sitting next to my mother. "Ma make him apologize." I said. "Ya two boy I tell ya." She said laughing. Thats when my sisters came in. "Kaylaaaaa!" My favorite sister London said hugging me. "Hi bird. I missed you." I said hugging her tighter. "Asia." I waved. "Sup." She nodded to me. I just shook my head fucking dike. "Oh hey everybody im here too." Durk said. We all start laughing and joking.
Later on that day...

"Later ugly." I said hugging Durk. "Bye big head. And bye yall." He said hugging me and waving to them. Then he left. "How long you staying home?" London asked. "For ever. Me and Tyson broke up. That boy was too controlling. He was starting to piss me off." I said rolling my eyes. Truth be told I was actually becoming terrified of him. If he said anything I would've done it. But she dont need to know that. "Wow he looked like that type. I know the phonies. All nice in front of family and friends and then when ya alone act like an ass hole." She said nodding. Tyson aint give a hell in front of who. She do not know Tyson like she think. "Right." I replied walking to my room. I start to tear up because I really let Tyson control me over nothing. Like now that I think about it. Gosh I hate that boy. And then his sister texted me.

Faith: I Dont Care You Still My Favorite!!

Me: Lol I love You Faith, Dont Worry Ima Still Keep In Touch With You Guys, Just Ya Brother Was Way Too Much!

Faith: When He Told My Brother Ya Broke Up I Was Hype!!! Like Yasssssss Kayla Get You A Good Man!!

Me: Lmao You Retarted & Im Done With Boys For A While