SERIOUSLY?

KAYLA P.O.V

Durk: Kill that shit!

My heart was way passed crushed. Why was this happening? I understand what the hell it look like but it damn sure aint what it look like. I sat in my room crying all night. I cant believe this Thanks Giving. I had the pregnancy test in my hand. I was waiting until we was cleaning up to let Durk know the good news. Im so crushed. My father love to see a person hurt and crying. Somebody knocked on my door. "Leave me alone!" I screamed. "Its Auntie Lisa." She knocked again. "Leave me alone. Please." I begged. "Ahaaaaaaa dummy!" Asia yelled banging on my door. I paid her no attention. I was too crushed. My phone went off again and it was Durk.

Durk: How could you do that shit to me Kayla?! Out of all people set me up! Thats real fucked up my nigga! Im killing him regardless!

Me: I swear to my little sister I did not know Durk! Now we both know what my father meant when he said he was showing his ass. Im sorry for anything you blame me for Durk. Im so sorry. But I would never do anything to harm you. I would jeopardize my life to keep you happy Durk.

He never wrote me back. I went to sleep crying.

The next day when I woke up I was so mad and ready to curse my father out. I left out my room and everybody was still here. I got in a shower and left my house. I dont know what got into me but I went over to Tyson house. He was there. "Look who came to see me" He smiled. I pulled my knife out and put it to his neck. "What's the reason for this? Huh? You show up at my mother thanks giving for what?!" I pressed the knife into his neck. "Ya father told me to come." He said. "You ruined my fucking relationship. I hope you satisfied mother fucker." I walked out his house even more frustrated. I had to go pamper myself or I definitely was going to loose my composure. I went and got my nails, feet, and hair done. I got a facial, cucumber and everything. I went out to eat by myself, movie and everything. Then I made a appointment with my doctor for my baby. If Durk dont wanna be there then thats on him. I even stayed a night out at a hotel using cash so no one can track me. I relaxed all night.  About time I got home the next day almost everybody was gone. "You made it home." London hugged me. "Of course I was coming home." I giggled. "Go talk to Durk. He came over here after I cursed his bitch ass out. He feels really stupid. And he thought you was going to hurt yourself he kept calling all day. I felt loved. "Yo London she aint come back?" Durk zoomed in the room. "No." London shook her head. I hid. He was dead crying. "Stop with the crying Durk. That shit is phony. You embarrassed her in front of a lot of my family." London said. "Tyson tried to take my life. If Rondo was deeply in love with a girl, you take him from her but she was doing dirty shit anyways. So ya start kicking it, fucking around, going out, but this bitch automatically popped up. After he begged you not to come. You would've never held it down. I know you and if you tell me you would've you lying." He plopped on the bed. "I would've been mad and barked too but you told her kill her baby. Durk thats ode." London rolled her eyes. "I hope she aint go to the hospital because of me." Durk cried. "Me either." London smirked. "I have to go. I be back." He got up and left.

I came out the closet and my face was covered in tears. God I love Durk with all my heart. I changed my clothes and put on his Polo shirt and laid down. I noticed Durk forgot his wallet. So I opened it he had money and his id's. And my graduation picture in the front. I held it for him and dozed off.  "Thank god you okay." I felt Durk hug me. I wanted to play the mean girl act but I couldn't I needed him. "Yo." He laid his head on my shoulder. "I aint sleep in three days. Please dont tell me you listened to me." Tears fell down his face. "Why do you care?" My voice cracked. "Im sorry Kayla. And if you done I really understand. I really went over board this time. But sometime good things break apart." He laid his head down on my shoulder. "Kayla you might hate me for all I done to you wrong but just know I love you ode. All the shit I said the other day way a complete lie. I dont know why I still dont trust anyone. Its just the way everything fell into place. Like it seemed weird. My mouth get me into problems." He tried looking me in my eyes. I cant stand when we in a bad relationship. "You hear me?" He asked. I just nodded. I felt my chest getting tighter. "Durk I cant breath." I tried to yell but it came out as a whisper. I tapped him. "I cant breath." I mouthed. His eyes got mad big. He picked me up and ran me into the car yelling "she cant breath." He drove to the hospital so fast and they took me in. All I remembered was hearing Durk say "I love you." He blew me a kiss and I knocked out.

DURK P.O.V

Damn man. I cant help but to feel like her not breathing is my fault. I caused way too much stress on her. All her same family from thanksgiving came to the hospital. I apologized to everybody. They all laughed at me and said they would've done the same so I was as good as gold in the Taylor family again. "Kayla Taylor?" The doctor called out and we all got up. "She was dehydrated. And very stressed out her blood pressure was extremely high but its coming down to normal size. She awake ya can go visit her." The doctor smiled and we all went to her room. Kayla start smiling when she seen all of us. All her aunts and shit was sweating me. I was laughing and smiling and so was Kayla even though inside we both was hurting. I laid down next to Kayla. "Pick up them pants boy!" Aunt Lisa yelled smacking my butt. I pulled my pants all the way up. "What? Why you looking at me like that? Yo wanna fight me for slapping ya man butt?" Aunt Lisa asked. "No. You won." Kayla smiled rubbing my back. "If we was yo age I would've took his cute ass from you." Kayla Aunt Jennifer said. "I doubt it." Kayla said. Her aunt Jennifer is one of those people who also in something at a get together or something. She interested in young boys so now I have to watch her. "You okay?" Kayla asked me. "Yes. I aint sleep in three days because that bull shit. Thats why im a little tired." I said holding her. "Listen umm. You not going home like that Durk. I dont want you in the hospital right next to me. Just stay." She said more demanding. "Im good ma, I--" I was cut off by Aunt Jennifer. "You call her ma? Wow you kids grow up so fast." Jennifer said. "What you was saying?" I asked Durk. "Ima be good on the rode. Dont worry about it." I rubbed her head. "Please can you stay?" She asked. "Let me think about it." I closed my eyes. "Mommy." Kayla whined and I smirked. "Yes my dear?" Her mother came over.  "Durk is half sleep he trying to go home like that. Im telling him its not safe just stay." She whined. "Dont worry baby he staying or ima beat his ass. Right Durk?" "Yes." I said. Once she walked away I bit Kayla. "Ouch." She pinched my back. "You a snitch." I said sitting up. "So what. Im sick." She said in a bird voice. We start laughing. Then we start kissing. And I felt all eyes on us. That shit aint matter. "I love you girl." I kissed her again. "I love you more." I laid on her and she held me. Once all her family left we start talking and apologizing, crying, kissing, and making up. Once we were made up it was pregnancy talk. "You keeping it right?" I asked. "Ugh. I want too but I know your not ready for no child." She said. "Im not ready for no kid... but since you pregnant ima get myself ready for a child. My mother left me hanging im not killing my child. Just in case that bitch ever show back up ima show her what a real parent do." I said. "So we keeping her?" Kayla asked holding her stomach. "Yeah we keeping him." We start going back and forth. "Im glad you came to your senses. I have a appointment when I get out of here. I was gonna text you regardless." She kissed me. And we continued to talk.

Lil Durk- Hospital w/ Wifey ✌ (picture)

After that I ended up going to sleep. The next day when I woke up Kayla was on the phone. "Good morning." I kissed her.  She put her finger up and I went to the bathroom. I checked my phone and Rondo wrote me.

Rondo: I told you ya was gonna get together Again Lol,

Me: Shut up nigga. And you got anything on Tyson?

Rondo: Nahhhh. I rode by his house a hunnit times last night.

Me: Kayla crazy ass, went to his house and put a knife to his neck bro.

Rondo: Im surprise she aint split his shit.

Me: She scared of jail, punk ass

Rondo: We would've got rid of the body bro!

Me: Lmfao facts

"Baby come here?" Kayla said. "Yo?" I laid on top of her. "See thats how my daughter got here. You being so fresh." Kayla held me. "They letting you out today right?" I asked. "Yup." She replied. We sat there talking and talking. I ended up driving her home and then going straight to the trap. I was lacking because that shit with Kayla but now im back on my shit.

As im trapping, Rondo run in the house.

"YO BRO NIGGAS KIDNAPPED KAYLA, LONDON, AND SARAH!" He yelled. "Who?" I asked. "Tyson and them niggas bro." Rondo said pacing back and forth. I was heated. He played with my life now my baby moms he bugging.