BEGINNIG OF FUN OR...

KAYLA P.O.V

After coming from shopping and all we came in the house to dinner being cooked. I was so hype because I was starving like crazy. "Thank god. Because London on her diet didn't let me eat." I said to my father. "Okay im getting your plate. "Thank you." I went in my room and start folding all my clothes. "Kay them boys who jumped that other boy, what's his name?" She asked on the phone. "Jake." I said pulling out clothes to shower. She continued talking on the phone. "Why you asked?" I said. "Because my boyfriend is friends with the people who jumped him." She said walking out. I shook my head.  Then I texted Jake.

Me: I hope your better

Jake: Yeah im fine thank you, I appreciate it Kayla.

Me: You're welcome

I got in the shower and then start eating my food. After I was finished I start getting ready for my graduation. I totally forgot it was tomorrow. Im so happy I can finally have no mandatory school. But im still going to college. I want to be a teacher. I went to the kitchen to wash my dishes and Durk was there with London talking to her about the fight. He aint say nothing to me and I aint say nothing to him. Its respect. I went in my room and went to sleep.

"Kay get up! Graduation day!" My mother said wobbling into my room. "Okay, okay. Im up. I went and took a shower. I got dress and everything. We took mad pictures and then they drove me to the place. We all went inside. I sat next to my friends since all of our last names started with a T. It was me, Ashanti, India, and Bernice. We was all looking so cute. After graduation we all start hugging, crying and taking more pictures. My parents took us all out to Olive Garden. I still wasn't talking to Durk even though he showed up to the graduation. "Girls we just graduated." I said so excited. "Exactly like twelve hard years of school." India said digging into her plate. "Ima miss you guys." Ashanti said with her eyes getting watery. "Dont cry we can all chill over the summer you know. Its really not going to hit us until September." I said trying to help her stop from crying. "Facts." India said. We continued to chat and eat. My parents dropped everybody home. And then me. I was tired anyway. I had the idis. I got undress to my t shirt and gym shorts. I was on my way to sleep when Sarah texted me.

Sarah: YASSSSSS WHO DAUGHTER GRADUATED. IM SORRY I COULD NOT GO OUT TO EAT WITH YOU BUT GUESS WHAT????? OMG WE GOING ON VACATION TO JAMAICA!!

Me: I WAS ON MY WAY TO SLEEP BUT ALL THATS OUT THE WINDOW... WHEN ARE WE GOINGGGG????

Sarah: Ummm the MIDDLE OF JULY, PLUS YOU CAN BRING TWO PEOPLE!!!

Me: I HAVE THREE CLOSE FRIENDS!!!!

Sarah: IMA SEE WHAT I CAN DO! CONGRADULATIONS AGAIN BABY DOLL!

Me: THANK YOU...

I ended up falling asleep thinking all about the trip. Finally im about to start doing some fun stuff. I hung my High School Diploma on my wall. Another acomplishment. But its only the beginning.

DURK P.O.V

"I told you we should've been slaughter Tyson." Ice said. "But that would've had the cops on us hard. Somebody would've snitched. He gonna come through dont worry about it." I said really hoping he come through. I definitely dont wanna go and find him. I chopped it up with Jake because they jumped him for no reason. He not the revenge type so he took it as a jump. Fuck it. Its over and done with. Come to find out the girl who Chino was violating and was about to fight was Kayla. We still not speaking. And I know she feel stupid because the Sarah girl posted a picture of her and Nunu. But her stubborn ass is not gonna let me blow it up in her face. "Yo you going to that party tonight?" Nunu asked. "I dont know yet. Because this nigga Trouble suppose to be throwing something. "Oh yeah. So we out to his shit." Rondo said. "Facts." Nunu said. They all start smoking mad weed. I only took a couple of puffs because in parties I like to be on point and not caught lacking. I drove to Trouble spot he rented for the party and we all got out. It was weird because no music was playing. "Yo I gotta take a piss." Rondo walked off. We went inside and Trouble, Tyson, and a couple more niggas pulled their guns out on us. WHAT THE FUCK?!!! NOW I WISH I CAME BY MYSELF SO I COULDVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE CAUGHT. I HATE THAT MY TEAM GOTTA SUFFER!! RONDO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE MUSIC NOT PLAYING. FEEL A IFFY FEELING SO YOU WONT BE TRAPPED.