ROLLER COASTER

DURK P.O.V

I was chilling waiting for Kayla to come home from school because I still gotta trap. I just put Zayden down to sleep for the rest of the night ; hopefully. He turned three months just the other day. Its starting to get easier and easier. It was sort of easy already because at the end of Kayla pregnancy she was waking me up in the middle of the night. But now I let her get a taste of her own medicine. She used to mind but now she do her job great. That little nigga gonna be a mommas boy for real. He just gonna be tough because me and his uncles. ( my bros. Rondo Dthang and them) Kayla was really blowing mines. Its a half and hour later than she usually be home. I call her. "Yes baby?" She answered. "Where are you Kayla? You know I gotta get to the trap. "I was doing something with Tamia." She said. "Well hurry up the hell home. They need me out there. And you bull shitting else where." I said getting mad. "Well excuse the hell out of me. Im busy. And I will get there when I get there." She said mad. "Kayla im not playing. Thats my fucking money you playing with. Get ya ass over here." I said mad as fuck. "Who the hell you talking to?" She asked. "You. Hurry up!" I said. "Oh well now I'll get there when I get there." She hung up. Yo ima smack her. She mad fucking stupid. I sat around the house for an extra hour and a half. She would've been home two and a half hours ago. Thats how I know she doing this on purpose.

She walked in with Faith and Beatrice. I seen her shoot in the kitchen. I threw on my white t shirt. I go in the kitchen looking for my keys and they stopped talking. My keys was no where to be found. "What you looking for?" She asked. "None of your business." I said looking all over the kitchen. Zayden start crying "Ya son is crying You dont fucking hear him?" Kayla asked. I ignored her and continued looking for my keys. "Thats why you cant find your keys now." Kayla said walking out the kitchen with her fans laughing. "Give me my keys." I walked in the living room to her putting Zayden back to sleep. She shook her head. I start going through all of her stuff. Faith start patting Zayden and Kayla pushed me."Dont dig through my shit." She whispered. "Stop playing with me Kayla ima have to violate you. You dont want that." I said still looking through her things. "Keep looking through there you gonna find what you really looking for." She said grabbing her jacket. I grabbed the shit out of her jacket and threw it across the room. Its her favorite jacket too. "Why would you do that?" She asked and then punched me in my chest. I pushed the shit out of her mad hard, she flew across the room. Beatrice start getting rowdy. "I'll call my best friend and she will knock you out bitch. Shut the fuck up." I said to Beatrice, who was holding Kayla back. I seen my keys hanging out of Faith pocket and I snatched that shit from her. I think her pocket ripped. Thats how hard I snatched my keys. I walked out the door and jumped in my jeep to the trap, fucking dumb ass
KAYLA P.O.V

"Yo I hate that nigga so much. He treats me so bad." I said holding my tears back. "So just leave him. Let that bastard get half custody of baby Zay. Its only so much you can take Kayla and im telling you now if you keep putting up with the stupid shit you going to get amuned to getting treated bad." Beatrice said. "Stop lying Kayla. I dont really like his dirty ass because he just ripped my pocket but im not going to lie and say he treats you so bad when he really dont. Think about it like this. If you had a test to take and he was playing around outside what will you do? You will get mad and act the same way." Faith said defending Durk. I just shook my head because she was sort of true. It wasn't my fault for being late thou. I was out buying him a dog that he's beasting for. I asked him this MORNING do he need to do anything today he said not really. So I dont understand the problem. Maybe we should split the custody of Zayden and just move on. But everyone argue. Every time I get in a argument with Durk I think about breaking up with him. I need to just learn that my son is and will always be #1 in my life. Whether me and his father together or not. I really dont wanna do anything for Durk right now because he so annoying but I promised these girls some cooking because I couldn't go hang out with them one day. I let them pick two things they want. Ashanti and India is on their way. I know Jasmine on her way too, I wasn't going to cook for Durk but its going to be a lot of food so I might is well cook for him too. "Ya just dont know the roller coster that goes on in this house with my life." I rolled my eyes. It was starting to get late anyway so I guess I can thaw this pack of chop meat and chicken. I got undress and put my headphones in my ears and start blasting love music, my boys Trey Songz and Chris brown. They love music makes me feel like I can fix all of me and Durk problems I swear. I put the pack of meats in one side of the sink and did the dishes for the other ones. Durk called me and I ignored that shit. Oh he so gonna pay for pushing me that hard. He said he will never lay his handson me. Push? Yup its a form of hitting so Im going all the way acting out with this bull. Ima pretend to be scared when he come around me and all that. Ima show him. Faith came in the kitchen with a crying Zayden. I held him and made him a bottle real quick. That breast feeding shit HURTS liike Hell. Faith took him back and start feeding him for me. Im making Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Ziti, Yellow Rice and Beans, Fried Chicken/ BBQ chicken,Collard Greens, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Regular Salad, and maybe two cakes. If they remember the cakes. I start setting everything else up. When the old song Heart Attack by Trey SOngz came on the water works came down. I couldn't control it. Nobody was in the kitchen with me thank god! I let all my emotions run out and then start cooking again. I feel like Durk was suppose to take me away from my problems not create some. Then my father called. "Heelo?" I answered."What's the matter?" He asked. "Nothing. I had a scary moment with Zayden he was doing weird things scaring his mother." I said lying. I hate people in my business. "So umm, I seen on Face book you cooking a big dinner." He said. Oh god his fat ass. "Yes dad I am. But its for my friends and JAsmine." I said. "Yeah okay. Me and my lady going to be there. You gotta be polite she new." He said. I start laughing because last week he came over with a "new girl friend, which prolly lasted for a week". "Yeah alright dad. You got me burning my food and you messing up my music." I replied. "Yeah okay." He said and then we hung up. I continued listening to music and cooking.

11:30pm the cake was done. Them bitches remembered. Durk called me three times and I ignored all calls. My father was here too. I start serving everybody a plate and then Durk and his friends came in. Thank god I made way more than expected. He always bring his friends here when we argue so I wont be mean to him. But guess what im not playing the mean girl act. Im playing the scary girl act so umm he aint gotta worry about nothing. After I served all of my people and myself I sat down and we start laughing scraping plates and allat. Zayden was knocked out. What's better than this food is my mother taking Zayden for three days so I can get a break. I told her its fine but she wasn't taking no for a answer. "Can I talk to you?" Durk asked."No." I said "Wussup Durk." My father said. "My fault, waddup Play--I mean pops." Durk laughed giving my father a pound. "Excuse me your in my way" I said to Durk. He rubbed his head and I faked jumped. "What the fuck you do that for? Dont play with me Kayla." He yelled not caring my father was there for thew first time. I couldn't help but laugh. He so stupid. I jumped mad late and all that. Everybody looking at us now. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him. "What's that for?" Durk asked me. "YOU DONT REMEMBER YOU HIT HER EARLIER!" Beatrice lied. All hell broke loose with everybody holding my father to yelling at Durk. "STOP!" I yelled and all them looked at me. "He never hit me. I punched him and he pushedme. It was not a big deal. Beatrice get your shit and get up out of my house. You always doing dumb shit." I saidwalking to the door and holding it open. "Yo ya really got me fucked up. Ya dead thought I will hit her after all that shit she been through? Thats fucked up. I thought we was like family. ANd you." he points to my father. "I aint got no fucking words for you.POPS." He walked away to the room. I seen inside of Durk eyes he was CRUSHEDDDDDDD....

VOTE

COMMENT PLEASEEEEEE.... I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THINKING!

THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES THO!

BUT SERIOUSLY CAN Y'ALL COMMENT

AND IM CHANGING THE BABY FROM ZAYDEN TO ANGELO BECAUSE HE HAS MORE PICTURES BUT IN THIS BOOK THE BABY NAME STILL GOING TO BE ZAYDEN BECAUSE I LOVE THAT NAME

COMMENT PLEASE

(Lil Durk Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara