Preparing

DURK P.O.V

"So umm Desire who told you to bring all them hoes in my house?" I asked. "You said this my house too as long as I stay here I live here. I can bring who ever I want to my house best friend." She said being a smart ass. "My nigga. I lay my head in this fucking house! People dont understand that! Them bitches can be oppy but yet you just gonna bring them right in my fucking house!" I drank some water to calm down. "Oh please. Im not ya bitch. I dont have oppy friends." She rolled her eyes at me. "You need to stop worrying about my shawty and go ahead with yourself. She aint do nothing to you Desire. So stop thinking about her. You be wild bitchy to her and I told her stop kissing ya ass." I said getting dress in my room. "Fuck you Durk! Dont worry about me! Ima be good! Worry about ya oppy ass bitch cause you think she goodie two shoe and she in college fucking with my bro! Stupid! I treat her fucked up because I know the real her." She start crying. "My nigga, I know my girl. She not oppy, sorry." I said knowing the fact Kayla not doing nothing wrong. Hoping. "What ever the fuck!" She left out and slammed the door. Kayla came in twenty minutes later. "Hi baby." She kissed me. "Sup. How was school?" I asked tying my sneakers. "Oh it was cool. Can I use your laptop? I have to right a report, more than five pages." She asked. "Go ahead. Ima see you later." I went to kiss her but she stopped me. "What's wrong?" She asked holding my face. "Nothing b--" I stopped myself. Fuck im lying for? "Can we talk when I get home?" I asked. "Yes," and she kissed me. "See you later. I love you and be careful!" She screamed as I walked away. "I love you more ma." I got said before leaving. I left out my house and then went to the trap. Rondo and Nunu was the only two there. "Wussup?" I gave them both daps. "Tell me if im buggin, but I think that nigga Rex is opp'n on us bro. I caught the nigga on 8th walking freely. We got heavily beef over there. Niggas was ode lacking too. And we on the same strip with them." Nunu said. "I see what you mean. And we suppose to be riding on these niggas today. No funny shit if they know we killing Rex. Im tired of niggas moving iffy. Word to my life im killing boy by myself!" I said fed up with the bull shit. "Finalllllly. Im helping you kill that nigga," Rondo said all excited. "Lets find out first." I said. We all hopped in the car and Kayla texted me.

Kayla: SOME BOYS JUST CAME TO MY HOUSE ASKING DO I KNOW YOU TALKING ABOUT I BETTER NOT BE LYING AND SHIT! DURK IM SCARED! HOW THEY GET MY ADDRESS DURK???!

"Yo them niggas was at Kayla door. Rex dont know where Kayla live. How these niggas know?" I said to the gang. "I dont know. Now we cant ride on them because they know where Kayla live bro." Nunu said. My head was spinning crazy. Thank God Asia aint answer the door. "Yooooo. I dont know what the fuck to do my nigga." I said slapping my hands over my face. "Chill bro. Listen we gonna give them niggas a week to ride out on them. You just have to stay somewhere else." Rondo said. "See thats not what im trying to do. Why im living somewhere else and I got my whole house?" I was really fucked up in the head. We all went back to the trap and Kayla cousin was standing there. "Waddup Durk?" We gave each other a manly hug. "Wussup how you?" I asked. "Not so good bro. Ya guys and my guys are at war." He said and I heard Rondo take his gun off safety. "So what this mean?" I asked. "We not about to keep going back and forth. When shawty gave me my aunt address I knew, we had to squash shit. You killed my mans, and and we bodied one of ya guys but its no need to keep going back and forth. How about building a empire together?" He asked. "Let me talk to my guys and get back to you, i'll hold my guys but you have to hold your guys because, one mistake can end up as a blood bath." I said sternly. "Deal." He moved aside and we all went inside the trap. As soon as all of us was separated from him we all discussed and decided to make troops. Fuck it. We did them wayyyyyyy dirtier than they did us. It felt like a thousand pounds was lifted off my shoulders. We schedule a meet and greet type shit and all of us introduced ourselves. I didn't feel bad because my guys wanted to combine with a different squad this time. I let them choose. We gave them dirty looks and they gave us dirty looks but by the looks of things everything should be played out perfectly. After everybody left I left.