The Two

I was chilling in my house on this snowy ass day when my Facebook notification went off. I checked and couldn’t believe what I saw.

Desire Johnson: Going To New York Today! Best Friend I Cant Wait To See You!!

I was so shocked because me and Desire haven’t talked in mad long. She was a real girl best friend. We used to tell each other everything. I comment back on her status

Lil Durk: What's your number? Inbox me

She did and then she called me. “Durkkkkkkkkkk! I haven’t heard from you in so long. Its fucking good to know that you’re alive.” She said yelling through the phone. “Wussup? Like how you been? We haven’t spoke in ages.” I replied. “Yeah after the whole fight thing. You was suppose to be the bigger person and make us become friends again!” She yelled And I laughed at her. “When you coming to New York?” I asked. “Tomorrow, i'm getting on the plane sooooo early its going to be crazy, I hope you got space for me in your house.” She said. “Of course.” I replied. “Okay. Damn how long has it really been?” She asked. “Year and a half maybe. All over some dumb shit. How that nigga Meek doing and shit?” I asked. “He’s perfectly fine. He flying down with me to go visit his New York family too. I’m coming to see you tho.” She said. “You and Meek go out?” I asked. “Boy helllllll no. You must forgot how much I hate him. He still the same arrogant Meek. He be having people soup him up. He just flying down with me.” She replied. “Yo Its been mad fucking long my nigga.” I said. We reminisce the entire night. She ended up happening to hang up because she was getting on the air port. Kayla called me twice but I was talkin to my long lost best friend. I fell asleep on my bed thinking about my wild ass life back in Chi-raq. She was critical. You think we killin shit out here? You don't even know about out there.

“So you don't know how to answer people calls?” Kayla said shaking me awake. “Huh?” I asked tired as hell. “You heard what the hell I said boy. Don't play games with me.” She said climbing in bed with me. I checked the time and Desire texted me.

Desire: Can You Pick Me Up From The Airport???

Me: Yeah i'm on my way right after the shower.

Desire: Boy you better hurry up! Don't have me waiting for you!

Me: Okay

“Wussup Kayla?” I said before planting a kiss on her lips. “Where you going?” She asked. ‘To pick up a friend from the airport.” I said throwing on sneakers. Fuck the shower, i’ll take one when I get back. “Oh that Desire girl?” She asked. “Yeah. Thats my best friend since for ever.” I said grabbing my coat. “Wait a second, we going to get her together. I would like to meet her at the airport.” KAyla said. “Aight lets go.” I said. We left out the door and locked it up. As im pulling up to the airport I see Desire stading there with mad duffle bags. I was hype, she she still looked the same ole' Desire. "Durk!" She ran and jumped into my arms. "Wussup?!" I hugged her mad tight. "Oh my god. You look good. I see you well taken care of out here." She said looking me up and down. "Thank you." I smiled. We went back to the car and put her stuff in the trunk. "Kayla this Desire, Desire this Kayla my girl friend." I said. "Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you." Kayla said extending her hand. "I wish I heard the same." Desire looked at her phone. Kayla looked at me. "So Desire how was life with out the problem?" I smiled. "I missed my best friend like crazy. I was threating people like ima call Durk back and tear shit up. teachers and all that was on me." Desire smiled. "Aww. You was sweating me." I asked. "Always and For ever." She rubbed my head. "You hungry Kayla?" I asked. "Oww I am. I want some Wendy's. Best friend we used to buy mad shit from Wendy's and go ham." Desire said. "Facts and Sasha used to be on me." I said. "Yo she still be on you like me and Durk still go out. We never broke up. I be like damn." She said. "Yo that was my boo." I said remincing inside of my head. "Durk can you buy me a Advil? I have a bad headache." Kayla said. "I gotchu, shawty." I said. "Excuse me?" She asked. "I gotchu Kayla." I said not looking at her, knowing how much she hates being called shawty. "Dont get embarassed Durk. Im not even going to sit here and play with you, shawty." She rolled her eyes and start texting on her phone. "Durk remember when Sasha used to talk crazy and you used to fuck her up. Or you would cut her ass in front of everybody. She was reallllll mad." Desiree said. "Yeah I dont wanna get back on my old shit. Alotta peole going to be mad." I replied. Me and Desire got mad food from Wendy's because Kayla didn't want nothing from no where. As soon as we got to the house Kayla laid down and start talking to her bird squad. I was eating. "Desire you can come in here!" I yelled. "Nah im good best friend!" She replied. "Aight ima talk to you girls later." She hung up. I picked up my phone and start scrolling down Face Book. Kayla post was ode weird.