JUST FUN... FINALLY

KAYLA P.O.V

(A Week Later)

I still wasnt talking to Sarah or none of them girls. And im not a huge grudge holder but that was ode. If anybody know how much pain I went through it was Sarah and she pulls this? Okay. Anyways I got ready to go hang out with April and the rest of her crew. "Faith you getting ready?" I asked hile ironing my shirt. "Yes, im trying to find my red booty shorts but I cant find them for nothing and its pissing me off." She said messing up her duffle bags. "I have some that you can ear dont orry about it." I said passing her the ones from my bag. "Oh thanks you a real life saver Kay." She said pulling them up. "Yeah they look cute." I slipped on my white shorts. We left out the house in no time. Sarah wanted to speak to us so bad but thats a dubb. I hate her right now. We went to April house and it was mad people there. We waved to all of them. "Finally Americans take so long to get dress." One girl name Diamond said. "We walking fashiion stories, sorry." Faith said slapping me a five. "I aint gon lie you gyal dead look beautiful." Some cute boy said. I just smiled and we both thanked him. The Diamoond girl grilled us. "Come on we out." April said looking nice herself. We walked for about twenty minutes until we got to the party. Music we never heard was blasting through the speakers. Me and Faith start dancing with people. They was odeing tho. I mean it is Jamaica but damn. "Yo its way too hot in here. Lets go outside real quick." Faith said. "Okay." We left out and the cute boy and im guessing his brother was outside. Lawd I think they was the cutest boys in Jamaica. "Beautiful numba 1 and 2." The boy said. "Wussup? What ya out here smoking?" Faith asked. I grilled her. "This right ere? Wog Won, bomdocloud, this erb right ere is the blodclout fiyah. Take a drag." He passed Faith the blunt. She pulled it and start choking. Good for her fake smoking weed ass. "You too pretty to be fucking with de erbs any way mi lord." He said taking her hand. "Whats your name?" She said drinking her liquor. "Justin and thats mi broda Ryan." He point to the cutie. "Oh hey." She said waving. He came over and kissed both of our hands. I was hype like yassss. "Im Kayla." I said endind the introductions. "How old are you beautiful?" He asked me. "Umm 17." I said neverously talking to him. "Oh you still a lucku baby." He said smoking his weed. I shrugged as he looked me up and down. "How old are you?" I asked. "Mi gyal, mi twenty." He said. Oh yeah thats a little too old, I said to myself. "Kayla this my song! Lets go!" Faith dragged me into the party and she start dancing with somebody. Ryan came in and grabbed me so we start dancing. And boy he can dance. His butt off. Who crush is that? After we finished dancing he was on me. Forget all that im a little girl and shit. We start drinking and he kept on grabbing me to dance. At the end of the party we had eachother numbers and I had to basically carry this girl home because she was pissy drunk. And it was so annoying. "Yo them boys was ugly ass fuck, no funny shit. Besides the one who was on your body but April told me he a asshole." She said as she cuddled in the bed. "He a cute asshole tho." I said wrapping up my hair. "I hear that hot shit." Faith said kicking off her sneakers. I smiled and grabbed my stuff to get in the shower, when Ryan called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Wussup baby gyal?" He said into the phone sounding cute. "Nothing about to shower." I said. "Oh may I join?' He aasked. "No thank you. I enjoy alone showers." I said smiling. "Respect. What you doing tomorrow?" He asked. "Nothing really. Prolly chilling inside," I said. "Enjoy this beutiful air before you leave." He said. "You want me to come outside with you?" I asked. "Yeah that will be nice. And and you on a romantic date." He said which made me blush. "Sounds nice." I said. "So i'll see you bright and earrly tomorrow?" He asked. "No not really. I sleep for a very long time so maybe around fouur you can see me." I said. "Okay great. See you have sweet dreamss, especially if im in them." He said. "Okay, good night." And I hung up and got in the shower. After the shower I start watching TV and slowly dozed off to sleep.

DURK P.OV ( BACK IN THE HOOD)

Its slow in the hood Nunu stressing becaus ehim and his shawty beefin. Everybody doing they own thing. Tyson been lowkey ode in the hood so nobody can find that pussy boi. Im just making all my shit is in order. Karly and Stacy wanna be my girl now. Every time I try to duck these hoes they get attach to the dick. Shit is half annoying. Stacy on her way to Rondo house now. Only way Karly went to my house because I was sleeping. But she so stupid because I faked like I was way to drunk to goo home on my own nd she aint know where the hell i lived. Thats a good thing tho. I be seeing Kayla on Face book with her friends and stuff. thats good she having a good time. She deserved it. Sometimes I be wishing I aint never dubb her that day she told me she was catching feeling for me beause the way she looking on face book I know she goona get scooped up soon. Ima be lowkey tight. When she come back we gonna mess aroun on some lowkey shit. Matter fact let me call her before this girl come. I called her and she aint answer. I called again and she aint answer so I left it as it. She texted me.