Part 18

I woke up to a bunch of noise downstairs. I got up out of bed and went downstairs to see what all of the chaos was about. The boys were playing video games and Christina wasn't there. Me: "Corbyn, where's Christina?" C: "She's upstairs in my room" Me: "ok, thanks" I walked back upstairs to Corbyn's room and I opened the door. Me: "Christina, when are we going to go shopping?" Ch: "whenever you're ready" Me: "ok, I'm going to go get ready" I went to my room and got a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. I slipping on a pair of sneakers, then went to the bathroom and put on some light makeup. I grabbed my wallet and went to Corbyn's room to see if Christina was ready. Me: "Hey, are you ready?" Ch: "yeah, let's go" We went downstairs and grabbed my car keys on the way downstairs. J: "Where you guys going?" Me: "We're going to go shopping for a bit, to try and get my mind off of things" J: "ok, we'll I'll see you later" I walked over to Jack and gave him a hug. J: "I love you" He whispered into my ear. I smiled to myself. Me: "I love you too Jack." I whispered in his ear. We didn't want the boys to know about what was going on between us, so we did our best to try and keep things a secret as best as we could. We walked outside and to my car. I got in and we started driving to the mall. On the way there, I was thinking on how I would tell Christina about Jack and I's secret. We weren't official yet, so I didn't want to say that we were incase we didn't become official. We pulled up to the mall and made our way towards the doors. We walked inside and started walking around. We soon went to a makeup store and bought new makeup and a few other things. Then, I decided I wanted to go and pick out a new pair of shoes. I walked into the nearest shoe store with Christina and had her help me pick out a pair of shoes. After picking out the perfect pair of shoes, we paid for the shoes, then decided that it would be a good time to get something to eat. We went to the eating area of the mall and ordered some food. We found an empty table and sat down to eat. Me: "Christina, I need to tell you something." Ch: "what is it" Me: "Last night, Jack asked me what him and I are?" Ch: "Holy shit, what did you say" Me: "I said I didn't know. Then I asked him what did he want us to be. I wasn't in the right state of mind to answer his question 100% truthfully." Ch: "Y/n, this is what you've wanted ever since you were 15!" Me: "I know it is Christina, but I'm not ready yet. After everything that's happened between us, I feel like it's too soon for this" Ch: "What did he say about you thinking that it was too soon?" Me: "He said that it was fine" Ch: "and what were you smiling about back at the house when you went over to hug Jack" Me: "Well, I gave him a hug and he told me that he loved me" Ch: "Y/n, this has been your dream for 2 years, and now that it's happening, you don't want it" Me: "I just need time" Ch: "You'll get there" Me: "Thanks for advice" Ch: "No problem" We got up and threw our things away and started to walk around a little bit more and shop again.

Jonah's POV

Jack's been acting weird ever since y/n and Christina left. I wanna go see what's up with him. As I was about to get out of my seat, Jack bolted down the stairs with a big grin on his face. J: "Ok, guys I have to tell you about something." Z: "What is it" D: "Tell us" J: "ok, so first, I think y/n and I are almost official." C: "Ok, that's great, what's the second part?" J: "I want you guys to help me ask her out" Me: "and how are we going to do that" J: "Glad you asked. So since her birthday 18th birthday is in one month, and her birthday is the day that we first met, I wanted to ask her out at the place we first met, which is a small park near her house." Z: "How do you want us to help you ask her out?" J: "Well, I wanted you guys to sing a song or something like that. Could you guys do that for me?" Me: "Yeah, that's great" We were all in on the plan as Jack explained it a little more to us. We all thought that it was a good idea, and Jack should do it. J: "Thank you guys so much for helping me out with this" D: "No problem Jack" He then went upstairs and back to his room, and we all just continued doing what we were doing.

Y/n's POV

Christina and I went back to our car and headed back to the house. We made it back home, and walked back into the house. We went and put our bags up, then I went back into Jack's room. Me: "Hey Jack" J: "Hey, how was shopping with Christina?" Me: "It was really good" J: "come sit down, I wanna talk to you" I went and sat down beside him. Me: "What's up?" J: "How would you feel if I took you to go do something fun for your birthday?" Me: "I'd love that" J: "good because I planned something for us to go do together" I grabbed my phone and decided that i'd make a video telling the fans on what happened with me. J: "I'm going to go get in the shower" Me; "Ok" I waited for jack to get in the shower before starting the video to put on my story. Me: "Hey, i'm back. So I promised that i'd make a video to post on why I went M.I.A. for a few days. So basically I tried to kill myself by jumping off a cliff. I had a lot on my mind and it was just horrible, but I'm doing better now, so I'll start being a little more active now, and thank you so much for being patient with me. I'll see you guys later, bye" I ended the video. I then posted it and my phone immediately blew up with likes and comments on my post. I put my phone on mute so it wouldn't be ask annoying as it was. I waited for jack to get out of the shower. After 5 more minutes, he came out of the shower and flopped onto the bed. Me: "How was your shower?" J: "Amazing" Me: "Jack, I told the fans about what happened. I thought that they should know why I wasn't active or anything." J: "That's fine. As long as you're not getting any hate I'm cool with it" I put my phone on the charger and turned off the light. Me: "Goodnight jack" I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep on his shoulder.