Part 8

The next day I was awoken to Christina jumping on my bed. Ch: "Y/n! Wake Up!" Me: "What?" Ch: "it's Jack!" Me: "What happened?" Ch: "he was climbing a tree with Zach and he got stuck" Me: "how the hell did he get stuck in a tree?! He's 20" I got up and walked outside to see Jack sitting in a tree. Me: "Jack?!" J: "yes?" He said laughing. Me: "You really got stuck in a tree?" J: "yeah" Me: "just jump down" J: "no! It's too far down!" I started walking over to the tree and started climbing up the tree and up to Jack. J: "y/n what are you doing" I felt bad doing this but I pushed him out of the tree. He fell to the ground and laid there for a second. J: "y/n! Why" me:"well you wouldn't get out so I had to do that." I jumped down and landed perfectly fine. Jack stood up and walked over to me. Me: "see you're fine Jack" I laughed at him. J: "it's not funny" Me: "if you quit complaining, Christina and I will make you guys breakfast" Jack shut up right away, so I walked over to Christina and jumped on her back. Me: "to the kitchen!" Ch: "ok" she ran inside the house and we started getting the stuff out to make breakfast. I turned on the stereo and played some music from my phone, which was Why Don't We. We started singing while we were making food for all seven of us. Christina somehow heard me sing which I didn't like. Ch: "Y/n! You're amazing at singing!" Me: "really, you too?" Ch: "Yes!" Me: "let's just get cooking" Ch: "ok" we finished making a big breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. I walked outside to find the boys playing and running around in the yard like a bunch of little kids. Me: "BOYS!!!! COME INSIDE WE HAVE FOOD!!" They all ran inside and sat at the table like they were little kids waiting for their mom to bring them food. Christina and I sat down and we all started getting out food. Jo: "this is so good!!" C: "OMG I forgot how good you guys can cook." J: "It's amazing" Z: "It's like heaven!" D: "Omg!" We all ate our food while talking nonsense about things. J: "oh yeah, we should go get ready to go swimming." Me: "ok!" Christina and I put our things up and went upstairs to my room to get ready to go swimming with the boys. We both found the swimsuit that we wanted to wear, and we put on our swimsuits. Ch: "How do I look?" Me: "Good! Me?" Ch: "Amazing! I know someone's going to love it" She winked at me. Me: "Christina!" I hit her with a towel that I had in my hand. Ch: "you guys are perfect for each other!" Me: "Stop saying that!" Ch: "It's so true! You guys are in love!!" Me: "No we're not!" Ch: "Oh come on you guys love each other so much!" I got my sandals on and walked downstairs with Christina. Ch: "We're ready!" C: "Let's go!" Me: "Christina and I are driving my car!" Ch: "Let's go" I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car with Christina. I got in the driver side, and she got in the passenger side. I pulled out of the driveway and I looked and saw that the boys were following us to the beach. Christina put on some music to listen to, which caused us to start jamming to the music. We pulled up to the beach about 15 minutes. I parked the car and waited for the boys to meet us there. It took about 10 minutes for them to get here. Me: "What took you guys so long?" C: "We got lost" Ch: "how?" J: "Because Zach was driving" Z: "oh come on" Me: "Zach, you're 18, shouldn't you be able to follow us here and NOT GET LOST!" Jo: "come on! Can we go get in the water?" Daniel and Jonah started running towards the water. We all followed them and Christina and I went and found a spot just for ourselves. We put out stuff down then sat down on our towels. Ch: "So?" Me: "yeah" Ch: "does he like it" Me: "does who like what" Ch: "does Jack like what you're wearing?!" Me: "Christina!" She started laughing when I felt a pair of arms pick me up off of the ground. I looked back and realized that it was Jack. Me: "JACK PUT ME DOWN!" Jack went and threw me into the water, soaking me. Me: "JACK!" I got up and started running after him, which was kind of hard since he was so fast. I finally caught up to him and pushed him in the water. J: "Really?!" Me: "you threw me into the water" I helped him up and we started walking around the beach together. I soon felt someone jump on my back. Ch: "Hey Y/n!" Me: "Christina!! You scared the hell out of me!" Ch: "Carry me around!" Me: "Fine" I gave her a piggyback ride around the beach for a little bit. Me: "Christina get off of me!" Ch: "Fine" She jumped off of my back and started walking away from us and back to Corbyn. Me: "How did we even become friends?" J: "I still question that" Me: "Same" Jack and I started walking around again and talking with each other. I heard Jonah say something in the distance. Jo: "Can we go home yet? I wanna eat something" C: "In a minute" I felt Jack pull me away so that no one could see us. Me: "Jack what are yo-" He leaned in a kissed me before I could finish my sentence. J: "Sorry" Me: "It's fine" J: "we should probably go back to the guys. I looks like they're about to leave." Me: "ok let's go" we walked back over to the car and put our things into the car. We got into the car and I sat by Jack in the very back by ourselves. We drove back home and Christina and I were the first ones inside. I ran into my room and locked the door behind me. I got changed into a crop top and sweatpants. I leaned against the door and slid down it to where my knees were in my chest. I was thinking about what had happened between Jack and I at the beach. Ch: "y/n? Are you in there?" Me: "Yeah?" Ch: "open the door" I stood up and unlocked the door and slowly opened the door only to let Christina in. Ch: "What's going on?" Me: "uhhh" Ch: "y/n tell me" Me: "Something happened at the beach right after you left and went back with Corbyn" Ch: "tell me" Me: "uhh Jack and I" Ch: "what did you and Jack do?" Me: "I KISSED JACK!" Ch: "OMG REALLY?! THIS IS AMAZING!" Me: "Christina how is it amazing! I don't wanna catch feelings for my best friend!" Ch: "y/n it's gonna be ok" Me: "No It's not Christina!" Ch: "Y/n, it'll be alright." I looked at her dead in the eye. Me: "ok" Ch: "I'm going to Corbyn's room. Night y/n" Me: "night" I sat down on my bed and buried my face into my hands. I started thinking about what happened between Jack and I again. It was so weird to think that my best friend might have feelings for me. I heard a knock at the door. Me: "Who is it? J: "it's Jack" Me: "Come in" I sat up a bit and looked at Jack. J: "Hey, what's wrong?" He sat down next to me on my bed and I looked at him in the eye. Me: "Jack, why did you kiss me at the beach?" J: "I don't know I guess I just couldn't keep it in any longer and we had the chance." He looked at me in the eye and slowly leaned in and kissed me again. It was the second time today that he had kissed me. He pulled away and looked at me. J: "I had to do it again." Me: "Why Jack?" J: "why what?" Me: "Why do you keep kissing me?" J: "Because" Me: "Why do you like me" J: "If you don't like me back then just say it!!" He screamed at me. Me: "Jack that's not what I meant" J: "Shut up y/n!" He stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind him. I closed the door and slid down and cried. Jack didn't understand what i was trying to say, and he probably took it the wrong way. I started crying even harder thinking that Jack probably hated me now. D: "y/n, are you ok?" Me: "No Daniel. I'm not" I stood up and let him in my room. I closed it and locked it behind him so no one could come in. D: "y/n what happened, and who slammed your door?" Me: "J-Jack did" I buried my head into Daniel's chest and started crying harder. D: "Shhh. It's ok" Me: "No it's not Daniel. Jack probably hates me now" D: "tell me what happened" Me: "I don't want to" D: "I'll be back" Me: "where are you going?" D: "To talk to Jack." Me: "Don't cause any trouble please Daniel?" D: "I promise." Daniel walked out of the room and downstairs.