Part 7

The next day I woke up to a beam of sun hitting me in the face. I got up and walked downstairs to see no one awake except Jack. J: "Morning y/n" Me: "morning Jack" J: "did you sleep good" Me: "yeah" I sat down on the couch next to Jack. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. J: "You still tired?" Me: "Yeah" I heard someone's footsteps so I sat up to see who it was. It was Corbyn walking downstairs on the phone. C: "ok. Love you bye" Me: "Who were you talking to?" C: "I was talking to Christina" Me: "about what?" C: "She's coming here for a month" Me: "Really?!" C: "yep" Christina was one of my best friends and I hadn't seen her in 6 months. Me: "OMG when is she gonna be here?" C: "in a few hours." I jumped up and ran up to my room to start getting ready for Christina to come. I got into the shower and started washing up. Then I got out and walked into my room to find a nice outfit to wear, which was a crop top and a pair of skinny jeans with vans. I went into my bathroom and started blow drying my hair, then I put my hair into space buns. I walked downstairs after brushing my teeth and putting some perfume on. C: "CHRISTINA'S ALMOST HERE!" Me: "Really?!" Corbyn and I started celebrating since Christina was almost here. About 15 minutes of celebrating, we heard a knock at the door, So Corbyn ran over to it and opened the door and Christina jumped on him and hugged him. Ch: "I've missed you so much!" C: "I've missed you too" Me: "awww!" Ch: "Y/n!" She ran over to me and we both hugged each other for about 3 minutes. J: "Hey!" Me: "Jack I still know you exist." J: "ok good" Ch: "Let's go shopping!" Me: "Yes! Let me go get my wallet. Come with me" Ch: "ok" we walked up to my room, which was more like running to everyone else. We entered my room and I grabbed my purse and car keys and phone, then walked downstairs. Me: "Bye boys!" J: "I wanna come!" Me: "NO!" C: "Love you!" Ch: "love you too" We walked out of the house and walked out to my car. We got inside of my car and I started driving out of the driveway. Ch: "Where should we go first" Me: "Let's go to the mall first" Ch: "ok" I put on some Why Don't We and we started jamming out. We pulled up to the mall and parked my car, then started walking into the mall. We walked into Forever 21 and we split up. I went and bought some new makeup and a few new outfits. Ch: "Y/n, almost done?" Me: "Yeah I'm done, You?" Ch: "i'm done" We went and paid for our things then we decided to go get something to eat. We went to the restaurants that were at the mall and we both got the same thing. Me: "ok after this I was thinking we should go get our nails done again like we did last time" Ch: "Yes!" We started looked at nail ideas while we ate our food. We finished our food, then went to the nail salon. We got our nails done, which looked really good. We spent the rest of the day shopping and buying makeup and outfits. We walked back out to my car, and started driving back home. We pulled up to the house and walked inside with all of our stuff. J: "looks like you guys had fun!" C: "Yes it does" Me: We had fun" Ch: "it was" We went up to my room and put my stuff in there while Christina put her stuff in Corbyn's room. We went back into my room and sat on my bed with my stereo playing music. Ch: "Woah, when did you get this stereo?" Me: "Jack got it for me about a 8 months ago" Ch: "it's really cool!" Me: "ok so how is college?" Ch: "Good, I'm on break for a month so I'm coming to stay for the month" Me: "I'm excited to spend a whole month with you and have all of this fun!" Ch: "Same! So how has school been for you?" Me: "Uhh I actually dropped out" Ch: "Why?" Me: "I don't wanna talk about it" Ch: "ok. So?" Me: "What?" Ch: "are you dating Jack yet?" Me: "I don't like Jack like that" Ch: "Oh come on yes you do!" Me: "No I don't we're just friends" Ch: "Come on y/n admit it please!!" Me: "ok fine I like him!" Ch: "I knew it!" We started making funny snapchat stories and posting them while we were talking about dumb shit. Me: "Well I think I'm going to head to bed soon. It's nine o'clock." Ch: "we've been hanging out all day?!" Me: "yeah. It hasn't been that long" Ch: "Well Night y/n" Me: "Night Christina" I got up and changed into a hoodie and shorts, then put my hair up into a messy bun. I laid down on my bed when Jack walked in. J: "Hey y/n" Me: "Hey Jack" J: "did you have fun hanging out with Christina?" Me: "yeah I did" J: "well I'll see you tomorrow Jack." J: "Oh I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us tomorrow afternoon?"  Me: "Sure" J: "ok" I felt him wrap his arms around me and hugged me tight, which made me feel so safe. He let go of me and I went and laid back down in bed. J: "Goodnight y/n" Me: "Goodnight Jack" He shut  the door on the way out. I got up and turned off the lights and got into bed and closed my eyes and drifted off into to sleep.