"So can i go now or do you want try and tell me more lies"Scarlett quips, referring to the night of the dance with the same innocent smile.

"I wouldn't trust her she's con dog" Damon tells his friend, patting him on the back before waking off.

"Snitch!"Scarlett shout behind him chucking when she hears a loud fuck off and a door slam.

Everyone,expect Alaric who was staring at Jenna and Elijah who had walked away,look at her and she lets out sigh knowing they want to ask her some things.

After explaining everything as to why her why she played them and millions of other questions Elena walks off after Stefan appeared.

Scarlett stayed with Jenna who still felt uncomfortable with Alaric, She could smell it roll off her like waves everytime he did something odd.

After about 1 hour of small talk and non supernatural things.Scarlett hears a voice scream for her and Stefan.

Scarlett speed to it purely out of instinct and find Elena on the floor with blood dripping out of her mouth as she sobs while Damon and Stefan shout at each other.

"Enough!" Scarlett shouts finally getting them to all stop and look at her.

"I understand why you want to save her Damon but this"

she points at Elena

" This is taking her life more importantly taking her free will. Yeah, Klaus might kill her, now she will come back as fucking vampire,the one thing she never wanted to be. So if she does survive,she is going to the one thing she didn't want to be and that would be on you"Scarlett finishes emotionlessly staring at Damon as he glares at her but she could see the regret fill his eyes before he speeds out.

Scarlett sigh and look at Elena as she sobs into Stefan.

She then speeds out after that not wanting to deal with her cries. She cant, her hate for Elena is still there, her hate for all of them is still there, but smaller and the she wolf hates herself for letting that happen.

"Ric, lets go i need a drink and you need to talk to Damon and Jenna needs a breather" Scarlett commands as she walk past the living room and to the door.

She hears him say bye to Jenna then his footsteps falling behind her.

"Want me to speed us there or you wanna drive us there? " she asks glancing at him.

"Ill drive, you speed there" He answers eyeing her up making,Scarlett roll her eyes and speed away.

Scarlett looks behind her just before she walks into the the Grill.Her eyes flicker around the people around her.

She felt someone watching her.

Scarlett shrugged it off before walking into the grill.

Scarlett's POV

I notice how the Grill is almost empty besides the workers and Damon which freaks me out a bit because the grill is almost always packed. I sigh and decide to ignore it as I go straight for the bar and sit next to Damon and charm a drink out of the bar man seeing as im not 21 yet.

Damon ignores my existence as he drinks and loses himself in his head while i just lose myself in my hateful painful mind as i wait for my drink.

Just as the bartender sets it down in front of me Alaric arrives and orders as he sits on the other side of Damon and Damon finally speaks as he stares at the wall of liquor in front of us

"i screwed up"

"Yeah, you did" Alaric responds calmly watching him as gulp down the entire drink and set the cup on the bar.