“Drama.” Siva laughed.

“People were trying to buy Skai so that they could kill her and collect the bounty.” Max explained. “And then our Nath went in and slaughtered them all without telling us.” Jay added.

“He’s always been a good lad.” Tom laughed, putting everything down on the kitchen counter.

I was about to walk out and find Nathan but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Jay looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked so quietly it was almost a whisper.

“I didn’t want you to worry.” I replied, looking down.

“If there’s that many people coming after you… We can’t wait until tomorrow. You have to leave, now.” He explained and I looked up, confused.

“No, it’s fine-“

“You’re leaving now.” He growled, turning to face the rest of the group who had obviously heard our quiet conversation.

“It’s fine Jay, I can handle myself! What’s one night going to do?” I asked, sighing.

“One night could give all the people who want that money the chance to kill you.” He told me, raising his eyebrows as if to tell me that it was obvious.

“Yeah but-“

“No but’s.” He cut in.

“So what am I supposed to do?” I asked. “Our flight is tomorrow.”

“Well you’ll just have to drive won’t you?” He laughed.

“Drive?! To NEW YORK?!” I shouted and he chuckled.

“Well if we get one of us to drive, you won’t have to stop, will you?” He replied and turned around to look at everyone.

“Are you going in your car Skai?” Max asked.

“Yeah, I guess?” I replied breezily, not amused by the idea of driving all the way to New York.

“SHOT GUN DRIVING!” Tom and Max shouted at the same time and then looked at each other with displeased faces.

“What about Jay?” I laughed, looking up at him.

“I need to stay here.” He said, shrugging slightly. “Sorry but I have to lay down some quick vocals tonight at the studio, I’m the only one who hasn’t done it for a new song we’ve done.” He explained and I frowned slightly before sighing.

“Oh…” I said, turning away from him. “So um… Which one of you guys wants to come then?”

“ME!” Tom and Max said in unison again.

“Well make up your minds, I need to go and talk to Nathan.” I said, spinning around and walking from the room.

“Nathan?!” I called through the hug entrance hall and throughout the villa. “Where are you?!” I shouted.

“What?” I heard from behind me so I turned on my heel quickly to be greeted with empty space.

“Don’t do this to me Nathan, I just want to talk-“

“About what?” He said from behind me but this time I didn’t turn around, hoping that he wouldn’t disappear.

“About how I… I wasn’t fair on you. I shouldn’t have shouted at you for what happened earlier-“

“No.” He growled from behind me. “You shouldn’t.”

“Well can we just talk?” I asked, turning around and being greeted with nothing, once again. “NATHAN!” I screamed but no one replied. “That’s it.” I said, walking up the stairs and beginning my search for him.